Target: Omega Prince 12

Yue Chu sat on the sofa, eating snacks while watching anime. Interstellar animation, the quality is guaranteed.

Although the plot is far less funny and hot-blooded than before, the picture is definitely quite exquisite and looks very interesting.     

The little bear sat cross-legged on one side, bitterly grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed it into his mouth, his mouth bulging and he couldn't remember to complain.    

 Xiao Xiong: “I actually let those two people go on a date. It's over. It's all over. They will definitely get along as well as ever! You still have the leisure to watch anime here, and we will all have to go home to farm in a while! ”     
Yue Chu only thought that he couldn't hear him, and after looking at the time, it was almost time, so he opened the terminal and started editing the information.     

“Your Highness, go back early, remember to let Du Guzhou take you away. It's too late and it's not safe. ”     

Successfully sent!     

Yue Chu closed the terminal carelessly and continued to watch his anime. Although he would not stir up the two of them forcefully, it was okay to respond to Du Guzhou.     

However, within two seconds, his terminal rang. Yue Chu wiped her mouth quickly, maintaining her good image before opening the terminal and preparing to answer.     

Looking at the familiar name above, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and it was not easy for Wei Xiangyang to take the initiative to call him.

However, as he was about to pick it up, he watched as the communication that hadn't been ringing twice was hung up.     

Yue Chu reluctantly poked the cold screen with his fingers. This royal Highness was really thin-skinned.

But it doesn't matter, if the mountain doesn't come, I'll come and I'll come. He has a very thick skin.     

He dialed back again, listening very patiently to the communication buzzing until Wei Xiangyang's beautiful face appeared on the light screen.     

Yue Chu smiled: “Your Highness! ”     

Wei Xiangyang looked at Yue Chu's smiling face with complicated eyes, and suddenly felt that the emotions in his heart seemed to have found a gap, and he couldn't help venting it out.

No one knows how it feels to see those simple words of concern when he is standing alone by the lake and his whole body is cold.

At this moment, he looked at Yue Chu, who was wearing homewear and fluffy hair in the camera, and he only felt the warmth in his heart, which warmed his limbs.     

Yue Chu noticed that his expression was wrong, and immediately leaned closer to the camera, frowning.     

“Your Highness, why haven't you gone back so late? Where is Du Guzhou? Why are you alone? ”     

Yue Chu's questions were urgent and fast, as if he wanted to break through the screen and come to him immediately.

But not only did Wei Xiangyang not notice the offense, he even warmed his heart so much that he involuntarily used his hand as his eyes, not wanting Yue Chu to see his embarrassment.