Target: Blood King 6

Throne Room:

Rafa sat high on the icy throne, looking condescendingly at Hino, who was kneeling on the ground, a trace of anger flashed in his eyes.

According to the reports received, Hino actually entered human territory without permission, and he had no idea how dangerous it was.     

The kinsmen at the top of the food chain always think that humans are as harmless as little sheep, but in fact, insidious and cunning humans have long developed many ways to deal with them.     

In this regard, Rafa really admires the wisdom of human beings. He is obviously so weak, but he can kill higher creatures with his own wisdom.     

However, a blood clan like Xinuo, who was raised in Wangcheng since he was a child, innocently thought that he was omnipotent.

Sometimes Rafa wondered if he had done something wrong. He shouldn't have surrounded the young blood clan in Wangcheng, but should have let these simple children see the dangers outside earlier.     

Rafa looked at his most beloved child quietly. He had the pride he loved, but this pride sometimes blinded his eyes.     
Rafa: “Xino, the human race is not as simple as you thought. You did not report it, and it is very dangerous to run out alone. ”     

Chino disdained in his heart, human beings? Thinking of the humans I saw in the village, they were weak, simple, and incompetent, not to mention one person, even a group of people were not his opponents.

When my father said this, he just wanted to lock him up in Wangcheng and let him continue to be a toy in his hands.     

When everyone looked at him, all they saw was the prince, and only Anna saw Hino.

Thinking of the beautiful Anna, a smile appeared on Hino's face, and he quickly converged to prevent anyone from discovering it.     

He finally understood what freedom is, that is, he can do whatever he wants. He doesn't need to listen to anyone's opinions, let alone ask for his father's consent.     

Anna is his freedom, his choice from his heart, without any interference.     

Hino raised his head, and the rebelliousness in his eyes could hardly be concealed: “Please rest assured, father, I have the strength to protect myself. ”     

Rafa squinted his eyes, not surprised that Chino couldn't listen to these words.    

His expression was cold: “This is an order. From today on, you will not be allowed to take another step out of Wangcheng. I will make people optimistic about you. ”     

Chino's eyes widened in disbelief, and he stood up from the ground, almost disrespectfully confronting Rafa.    

 Xino: “Why, you have no right to restrict my freedom! ”     

Rafa tightened his thin, pale lips, and thunderous anger condensed in his dark red eyes, but he had to suppress his temper.

The hand placed on the armrest tightened slightly. If the throne was not made of special materials, I am afraid that it would have turned into powder by now.