Target: Omega Prince 19

The heavy iron door slowly opened, and a familiar figure appeared at the door.     

Yue Chu raised his head, and the white light sprinkled on his smooth skin, and the snow-like skin exuded a halo like fine porcelain.

His eyelashes are very long, but he can't block his smiling eyes. He is always like spring water, rippling with tenderness.     

The person he was waiting for finally came.     

Du Guzhou stepped forward slowly, his tall figure enveloped Yue Chu, and his deep and cold eyes stared at the person in front of him with incomparably sharp eyes.

Even if he is behind bars, this Omega is still calm and elegant, like a jade with mountains, it looks extremely fragile, but it is actually hard and tenacious.     

Yue Chu put down the book in his hand, and his light blue shirt made his temperament appear gentle and refreshing.

He looked at Du Guzhou with a false smile on his face, and pointed to the sofa opposite as if entertaining a guest.     

“Please sit down. ”     

Yes, that's it. Du Guzhou gritted his teeth and clenched his fists tightly. It was this kind of leisurely attitude that made him extremely disgusted every time, every time, as if he had punched a punch into cotton.

Obviously, a lot of strength was used but no harm could be caused at all.   

He tightened his muscles, ignored the false invitation, and stared sharply at Yue Chu, questioning unceremoniously.    

Du Guzhou: “I know what you are thinking. Xiangyang was only confused by you for a while, and one day he will see your true face clearly. Before that, you should reflect here, so as not to go out and harm others. ”    
Du Guzhou's eyes were contemptuous, and Yue Chu was the most disgusting among the people he had encountered in his life.

If he liked him but couldn't get him, he tried his best to confuse Wei Xiangyang and tried to break them up. He was scheming, treacherous and cunning.     

But now that Xiangyang was blinded by him, even if he revealed his true face on the spot, I am afraid he would not believe it.

Therefore, he could only make this decision and temporarily trapped Yue Chu in the shelter.     

However, he had already communicated with the director of the shelter in advance, closed Yue Chu's screening channels, and did not allow any alpha to enter the match, which could be regarded as his last conscience attack.     

He will communicate with his family as soon as possible and get married to Wei Xiangyang.

At that time, raw rice will be cooked into cooked rice, even if Yue Chu uses any means to no avail.     

Yue Chu couldn't help laughing, put her hand on her forehead, and shook her head helplessly. It was probably a few days of idleness, coupled with good food, good drink and good exercise every day, his complexion made his lips like cherries, his eyes like spring peaches, and his smiles and smiles were stunning.

It's a pity that there are only two Du Guzhou who look bored in front of him, which seems a bit wasteful.     

Yue Chu's tone was soft: “Du Guzhou, don't you still think that I came into contact with Xiangyang because I liked you? ”