Target: Omega Prince 18

Flowers and glory on the podium surrounded the three of them.     

Wei Xiangyang's face was like frost flowers, with a cold arrogance in her beauty, and she only softened slightly when she looked at Yue Chu.

On the other hand, Yue Chu smiled and waved politely to the camera, her starry eyes shining like a sea of silver, which made her fall into it involuntarily.     

Only Du Guzhou, the third place, was indifferent, as if he had not won the award but was eliminated.

His dark eyes were extremely indifferent and he directly refused the interview.     

Yue Chu took Wei Xiangyang's arm, and as soon as he arrived at the place of the celebration banquet, he was surrounded by a group of people in black uniforms.     

The leader gave him a quick look, showed his ID, and stopped Yue Chu coldly.     

“Yue Chu, you are now being arraigned on charges of intentionally harming others and instructing others to commit violations. Please cooperate. ”     

Before the trophy in Yue Chu's hand was heated, he fell from the clouds into the mud.

The people around him looked at him with strange eyes, questioning in curiosity, and began to guess by pointing their fingers.     

Wei Xiangyang recognized that this was a member of the patrol at a glance.

He guarded Yue Chu behind him and grasped his hand tightly. He wanted to ask what these people meant, but Yue Chu pulled him away.     

Yue Chu was not afraid. She squeezed Wei Xiangyang's hand and shook it vigorously, and whispered, “It's okay, it's just a normal subpoena. I know in my heart that I haven't done it. Don't worry. ”     

Yue Chu stuffed the trophy in his hand into his arms, hugged him quickly, then nodded politely to the patrol, and then left.     

Wei Xiangyang hugged the trophy in his hand tightly, his heart was filled with worries, and he couldn't care about the others and ran out.     

What happened? He didn't believe this so-called accusation at all, someone must be operating behind his back.     

His eyes were cold, he turned on the communicator and began to find someone to investigate.

After Yue Chu was taken away from him, it seemed that the air also left with him, and he even felt that he was not breathing well. He could only unbutton irritably and adjust his breathing with a big mouth.     

He looked out the window, and his face was illuminated by the cold window, and the worried and anxious expression exposed his inner emotions.     

Wei Xiangyang leaned against the glass, breathing and covering it with a layer of white mist. He wrote Yue Chu's name on it with his fingers, determination flashed in his eyes.     

Yue Chu thought that the summons would bring him into the patrol, but the direction of the aircraft was getting more and more biased.

The tall modern buildings turned into low and dense low buildings, passing through a pastoral area, and finally flew directly into the mountains.