Target: Omega Prince 5

T

he scene in front of you is similar to that deliberately arranged in the idol drama.

It is obviously such a wide basketball court, but the two protagonists can stand upright in the center, like athletes preparing to hedge their serve, with their eyes intertwined and ready to go. .     

Yue Chu chuckled: Is this a bit too deliberate? I don't know what Wei Xiangyang, one of them, thinks. Well, anyway, his face is very ugly now, and his eyes looking at Zhou Ran are filled with cold impatience.     

Yue Chu touched her chin, and had to say that good-looking was an advantage, and even her angry appearance was particularly attractive.

It's just that Wei Xiangyang's situation at this time does not seem to be very dominant.     

Wei Xiangyang was standing alone on one side, while Du Guzhou, Zhou Ran, and Zhou Ran's friends were on the other side.

Zhou Ran's white and tender arms turned red, and her beautiful face was raining pear blossoms, which was pitiful and distressing.

His friends surrounded him with righteous indignation, and pointed their condemnatory eyes at Wei Xiangyang.

Du Guzhou frowned and looked at Wei Xiangyang disapprovingly.     

Even in the face of such isolation, Wei Xiangyang, who was only one person, was still not half weak.

He stood there, his slender back straightened into a straight line, like a pillar standing on the top of the sky, and he would never bend down for a false crime.     

Du Guzhou: “Xiangyang, what the hell is going on? You haven't spoken, how can I help you? ”     

Wei Xiangyang coldly: “I said, it has nothing to do with me, what else do you want to ask? ”     

Du Guzhou: “Where were you then? What are you doing? Who can testify? ”     

Wei Xiangyang: “Why should I tell you? ”    

 Du Guzhou sighed, “Do you have to be so capricious? ”     

Wei Xiangyang curled the corners of his mouth mockingly, still lifting his chin arrogantly, not at all disdainful of explaining anything.

Willful, it seems that Du Guzhou will use such words to describe him every time. After a long time, even he doubts whether he is too willful.    

 Zhou Ran's friends accused unceremoniously: “Your Highness, don't you dare to say this? It is clear that you are jealous that Zhou Ran and Du Guzhou got too close to each other to do this to him!

Zhou Ran just likes Du Guzhou and wants to step forward and say a few words to him. Can't you even tolerate such a relationship? ”     

Zhou Ran leaned weakly on one of them. When he heard this, he smiled bitterly, turned his face and wiped away the half-hanging tears from the corners of his eyes, as if he didn't want people to see his fragility and embarrassment.     

Zhou Ran: “It's my fault, don't blame Your Highness. ”     

After saying this, he hugged his arm and deliberately exposed the blood-red bruises in front of everyone, causing a burst of pity.     

Zhou Ran's friend immediately said bitterly: "Even if they are engaged to be married, they have not officially married yet. What qualifications do they have to do such a heavy hand on you! ”     

Zhou Ran shook his head weakly, clenched his lips, and told everyone to stop talking.     

For a while, almost all the condemning eyes on the court were cast on Wei Xiangyang's body, penetrating him like spikes and pinning him to the pillar of shame.