Target: Virus 6

Everyone was busy, Yue Chu returned to the laboratory idly, and continued to set... Ah no, it was to listen to the secrets of the little ball.

However, when he entered the storage room, he found that the small ball seemed to be a little dim in color, and the floating red gauze seemed weak and lifeless, floating slowly.

He couldn't help but poked twice, fell asleep? Why is there no sound?

Just when he was puzzled, the little ball suddenly lit up, and he seemed to be taken aback when he saw him, and rolled into the corner with a grunt.

【......】

Yue Chu stretched out her hand to hook him over and squeezed it in the palm of her hand. What happened to this today, there was no sound.

It's a pity that Xiaobiao has no face and can't judge his thoughts from his expression, Yue Chu thought regretfully.

"Do you know what happened today? Actually, an experimental body ran out and bit two researchers to death. "
【......】

He still didn't respond. He raised his eyebrows in disbelief. What happened to the chatty little ball today?

"It stands to reason that this shouldn't happen. I asked Dr. Jiang, and he also said that there was no problem with the recorded data, but the change happened so abruptly. "

【......】

......

Yue Chu narrowed her eyes slightly, and the smile on her face became dangerous.

Did this little ball take the wrong medicine? Suddenly he became dumb.

He put his fingertips against the top of the ball and gave it a sharp push, causing him to rotate quickly, with a malicious smile on the corner of his mouth.

Didn't you stop talking? Then take a few more turns.

【......】

【Very sweet...】

Yue Chu was taken aback, what was so sweet, only then did he notice that the sugar on the table had disappeared.

He chuckled lightly, this little ball was clearly smug, pretending not to care, but secretly eating it in private.

[Very gentle. 】

Gentle? What do you mean?

Yue Chu stared at Xiaobiao, always feeling that he was in a bad state today. He was talking strangely as if he was drunk.

But he was obviously locked up in the laboratory for a day, and no one would come in except him, so how could such a strange emotion suddenly appear.

However, soon Xiao Piaohu's tone became cold and hard.

[I will not be confused. 】

【Central air-conditioning! 】

Yue Chu blinked, holding back her smile before she didn't laugh directly, revealing the secret that she could hear him speak.