Target: Old Ghost 14

"Thank you for sending me back. "

Yue Chu unbuttoned her seat belt, and the other party Tianrou thanked her: "It's a bit late today, so I won't ask you to go up and sit down. Anyway, there will be more opportunities in the future. Don't be polite to me then. "

Fang Tian nodded and calmly watched Yue Chu get out of the car.

Until he saw his figure disappear, he suddenly fell back and covered his chest as if he had a heart attack.

The consequence of being too excited is that he accidentally detached from his body again, and the original living skin instantly regained its vitality, and slid down from the seat stiffly.

Afraid of being seen by Yue Chu, who hadn't gone far, he hurriedly put on his skin.

The smile on his face was as if he was drunk, dumb and stupid.

The pupils of his eyes, which were as dark as dots of ink, seemed to be put into a kaleidoscope, blasting out countless colors.

After tossing for a while, he slowly regained his composure and looked at his burned hand with a slight chill on his face.

Who is it that dares to be a demon behind his back.

He pinched the yellow talisman that was constantly twisting and struggling, and regardless of the burning injury, he crushed it a little bit, and a biting chill flashed in his deep eyes.

However, no matter who it was, Yue Chu could not be snatched away from him.

In the distance, Huang Song, who was eating a barbecue, suddenly stood up and pressed the mahogany sword around his waist in a panic, only to feel panicked.

The yellow talisman he gave Yue Chu was destroyed, and the powerful aura he felt at that moment made him tremble all over.

And in the Taoist temple with the blue smoke curling, a gray-haired Taoist master with some fairy-style Taoist connotations also opened his eyes with a heavy face, looked at the statue of the ancestor hanging on the wall, and devoutly incense.

The ghost was born, and the common people were restless.

Xie Family

Fang Wan invited the master of Zhenbaoshan, but after the master took a closer look, he shook his head at her, indicating that there were no ghosts in the house, and Xie Mingyu was not haunted.

Fang Wan didn't believe it at all. If she hadn't been possessed by a ghost, how could her son have done such a thing.
The master's eyes were compassionate, but he shook his head gently: "Donor, the boundless sea of suffering is the shore, don't deceive yourself. "

However, Fang Wan couldn't accept this statement at all. She respectfully sent the master away, but when she turned around, her face became extremely gloomy.

Looking at her son who was tied to the bed and didn't look like a ghost or a ghost, she looked sad, but she quickly pulled herself together.

Since the master can't save him, then find someone else.

Thinking of Yue Chu who bumped into that time, Fang Wan had an idea in her mind.