Target: Blood King 5

When Chu Chu walked to the door of the room, his footsteps paused slightly.

His good eyesight allowed him to see clearly at night. He bent down, picked up the golden porcelain bottle on the ground, opened the bottle and sniffed it.

He couldn't help being stunned. It was actually the blood of the king of the blood clan.    

 Others may not be able to smell it, but Yue Chu, who has bitten Rafa once, clearly remembers the smell, because the blood of the King of Blood is actually sweet, with a little rose scent, which makes him a little nostalgic.    

 He rubbed the smooth bottle body, the golden thread flowing on it was very beautiful, the smile at the corner of his mouth deepened a little bit, and his eyes were rippling with pleasure.     
Yue Chu was not polite either. The injury on his body was much heavier than that of Salu.

He thought he would have to rest for a few days, but now it seemed unnecessary.     

He opened the cap of the bottle and drank the blood in one breath. The abundant strength nourished his whole body and healed all the pain.     
Yue Chu's eyes lit up slightly, looking at the tall castle in the center, she put the bottle in her pocket and put it away.     

Rafa slowly opened his eyes. Did this lively little guy think that no one would know if he quietly hid himself?     
He waved his hand and let all the shadows that appeared around him go down.     

Perhaps it was to thank him, or perhaps to complain, but he was not interested in knowing either. Rafa raised his eyes blankly, his scarlet eyes were extremely cold in the dark.     
However, the footsteps stopped outside the door, and he seemed to hesitate to walk back and forth a few times before slowly stopping, and then ran away silently after a while.     
Rafa propped his head with his hands, staring at the door with eyes more brilliant than Hellfire, solidifying like a statue.     

After a while, a black shadow floated quickly past Hula, only to hear the door slam, and then saw that Rafa had returned to the throne, still holding a small silver-white flower in his hand.     
Rafa quietly looked at the moonlight flower in his hand. This is a plant unique to the blood clan. It only blooms at night. The flowers are silver and reflect the moonlight. It is very beautiful.     

He couldn't help but stretched out his fingers and gently fiddled with the soft petals. His black nails ran across the pure flowers, making them also stained with a dark color.     

Rafa didn't expect Yue Chu to sneak over all the way just to give him a moonlight flower.

Isn't he worried that he won't be able to see it? Or can you never guess that he sent it?     

Innocent child.     

However, this is probably a rare surprise.     

Rafa put the moonlight flower under his nose and sniffed lightly, but it was a pity……     

He crushed the flowers a little bit with his fingers, then opened his hand, and the tiny silver light flew out of his hand, and finally fell weakly on the cold floor and disappeared.     

Rafa slowly closed his scarlet eyes, and the throne fell into darkness again.     

“Feilin, Dila. ”