Target: Blood King 9

Hino clenched his fists, his thick eyebrows that always showed a certain arrogance tightened, revealing unquestionable firmness.     

He said categorically: “I disagree. I would rather receive thirty lashes than accept such a punishment. ”     

Rafa squinted his eyes slightly, and a bright light flashed in his dark red pupils, and the ice-like aura made everyone bow their heads and hold their breath, not daring to offend Long Yan.     

Only Yue Chu seemed to understand, and with a small complaint in her helplessness, she glanced at Rafa silently.     

He knew that Hino would definitely not like his proposal, but his Majesty had to let him talk.     

The keen Rafa easily captured Yue Chu's small eyes, and the anger that had just rolled seemed to be drenched by a drizzle, and it was extinguished in an instant.     

He thought Yue Chu would always be gentle, but he didn't expect to have such a small temper. But not only does he not hate it, but he likes it a little bit.     

With a warning, Rafa was a little dissatisfied with Hino's inexplicable: “Hino, don't say these wayward words. ”     

Hino didn't care at all, he couldn't take off his shirt, because Anna's name was already tattooed on his chest.

If everyone saw it, Anna would definitely be in danger, which he would never allow.     

It's a big deal to receive ten lashes, what does it matter!     

Xino never thought about Filin and Dila, who had obviously done nothing, but were about to be implicated and punished by him.

At this time, there was only one heat in his heart, and all of it was given to Anna.     

He raised his chin, stared at his father stubbornly, and said word for word, "I! Refuse! Absolutely! ”     

Rafa's eyes were cold, his eyebrows were like dark clouds covering the sun, and electric light flashed.     

Seeing that Rafa was about to get angry, Yue Chu hurriedly stepped forward and bowed gracefully: “Your Majesty, in fact, Your Royal Highness is right. This method of punishment is indeed detrimental to Your Royal Highness. It is better for me to be punished instead of Your Royal Highness. As long as His Royal Highness can make up for it in the next trial, that will do. ”     

How can this work!     

Rafa's mind flashed with such thoughts for the first time, but he couldn't figure out why he didn't agree.

There is no problem with Yue Chu's arrangement. With the body of Xinuo's daughter, it is okay to let someone else replace Yuan. But……     

He stared at Yuechu's face, his clear eyes slowly blinked at him, and his long and thick eyelashes were as smart and beautiful as the wings of a butterfly, sincerely making it difficult for people to look directly.     

Rafa lowered his eyes uncomfortably, moved his hand, and allowed it.    

 Xinuo breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he didn't let him undress, he could arrange whatever he wanted.