Target: Omega Prince 8

Two black and blue lights are intertwined in the spacious training ground, and the sound of fierce collisions continues to roar.

The blue mecha is tall and handsome. In addition to the heavy artillery that will kill with one blow, it uses more cold weapons.

It is unstoppable with a silver-white scimitar.

The black mecha is awe-inspiring and full of firepower, and every attack will bring a deadly threat to the opponent.     

Yue Chu drove his mecha "Bluebird” to attack continuously. His speed was very fast, and blue afterimages continued to appear beside Wei Xiangyang, waving his sharp steel knife mercilessly, and he could break through all Wei Xiangyang's defenses with just one chance.     

However, Wei Xiangyang did not show weakness. His prediction was very accurate.

Although his speed was not as fast as Yue Chu, he was able to cleverly block his attack.

The artillery fire he aimed at was locked on Yue Chu, forcing him to retreat steadily and pull away. Distance.     

With a bang, Yue Chu's knife plunged deeply into the ground on the side of Wei Xiangyang's head.

He manipulated the mecha to turn over and won the battle.

The smiling face reflected on the communicator was exceptionally bright, and the sweat slowly slid down the snow-white skin, making the skin crystal clear, making people eager to pinch it.     

Yue Chu: “Your Highness, I won again. ”     

Wei Xiangyang gritted his teeth and stood up, panting for breath. Vigorous exercise consumed a lot of his physical strength, but his eyes were amazingly sharp.

He really didn't expect Yue Chu to be so powerful. In these confrontation exercises, he was almost always fighting against him, both in terms of speed and skill, he was far above him.     
In the past, he was proud that his mecha combat effectiveness was no inferior to alpha, but now... Wei Xiangyang smiled at himself.

He was really a frog at the bottom of the well. He had been standing still for so long, and he still thought that no one could surpass him.

In fact, just when he was addicted to the so-called love, others had already quietly chased after him.     

Wei Xiangyang: "Don't be proud, I will defeat you sooner or later. ”     

Yue Chu: “I am looking forward to it, but while Your Highness is making progress, I will not slack off. ”     

The two looked at each other and smiled, one proudly and the other tolerant, and the tacit understanding was all in silence.     

At this moment, the communicator at the door rang, and Wei Xiangyang's eyes became cold. He explained that he didn't see anyone during the training.     

Guard: “Your Highness, it was Du Guzhou who came to you. ”     

Wei Xiangyang was taken aback, the coldness in his eyes slowly dissipated, and his beautiful face gleamed with expectation.