Target: Virus 16

"I want to get Yue Chu back, what is your opinion? "

Muyou's scarlet eyes swept maliciously over the few people present, as if he could see through their skins the bloodline full of Gu Yu below.

These monsters are all moving in Stupid Valley, but they tightly wrapped their skins in a reserved manner, not daring to show their coveted faces.

Seeing that they were all moved, Mu Youzhi raised the corners of his mouth with satisfaction, and he knew that these people actually had the same true thoughts in their hearts as him.

Jiang Quan pushed his glasses, worry flashed in his cold eyes, and put forward a rebuttal.

"We shouldn't force Yue Chu, but we should wait for when he wants to come back..."

However, before Jiang Quan could finish speaking, he was thrown against the wall by the black and red armored tentacles.

The tips of the hard scaly tentacles stretched out sharp ivory-white minions pinched Jiang Quan's neck and pinned him to death.

Muyou's face was hideous, his mouth widened to reveal a row of fangs, and he squinted at Jiang Quan gloomily, his eyes that had swollen to the limit and almost rolled down his eyes were full of undisguised contempt.

"You don't have the right to speak here, trash. "

Jiang Quan coughed in pain, his face flushed from suffocation, and his slender fingers turned into gray-black sharp claws uncontrollably.

He tried his best to grab Muyou's tentacles away, but he couldn't shake it for half a minute.

He is the only one who has not been completely infected by the virus, and his strength is naturally no match for Muyou and the others who have fully evolved.

Lan Yao folded his hands and watched the scene calmly, until Jiang Quan vomited a mouthful of blood, then said faintly: "Okay, don't kill him."

Seeing what else Muyou wanted to say, he directly threw out the trump card:
"Yue Chu asked me to save his life, and you don't want to wait for him to come back and find that you have killed Jiang Quan. "

Muyou paused, his black and red tentacles quickly retracted, and he smoothed his collar lightly, with a sweet smile on his white and tender face.

"Yue Chu is right, he has to be kept alive. "

Jiang Quan's neck had been folded into a terrible curvature, and if it were a human being, he would have died a long time ago. However, he raised his head after a moment of convulsions, and there was a clicking sound between his muscles and bones, and he returned to his original state.

He took off his glasses in embarrassment, wiped the blood from his mouth weakly with the corners of his clothes, and said nothing.

Seeing that no one finally said what he didn't like to hear, Mu You excitedly raised his arm: "Then I will invite Yue Chu back. "

Lan Yao's eyes flashed slightly, and he was about to speak, but he saw Lan Yi, who had been silent, retracted his long legs, stood up, and stood in front of Muyou.

Lan Yi stroked the neatly folded handkerchief in his pocket with his fingertips.

The soft touch warmed the smile at the corner of his mouth, and his shining peach blossom eyes flowed like spring water, full of moving and lingering.

"I don't need you, I'll just go. "

Muyou's face changed, the smile just disappeared in an instant, his tentacles changed into an attacking posture, and he aimed at Lan Yi with murderous intent.