Target: Old Ghost 3

It was getting dark slowly, Yue Chu lit a few candles, and the warm yellow light illuminated the room. With the colorful wallpaper, it seemed that the room was a bit warm.

It looks like it should be a children's room. There are world maps and country maps hanging on the wall. Because it has not been used for too long, the nails on one side have fallen off and a small part of it is hanging down.

Except for the bed and cabinets, the most conspicuous thing is the writing desk by the window. The books on it have been removed, leaving only the lonely pencils lying on it, as if they were still waiting for the owner to come back.

There were still a few dilapidated rackets and shriveled leather balls piled up in the corner.

Yue Chu wiped off the ash with paper, and he could faintly see the words engraved on it, which seemed to be Wang Yuanping.

In order to test their courage and to facilitate rest, they were allocated three rooms, each with three people.

Then three-screen shooting is carried out by scattered ladybug lenses, and everyone's status can be presented in the live broadcast.

With the arrival of the night, the number of people online is also increasing. Many horror and supernatural enthusiasts have been attracted, and the live broadcast room has also gained some popularity.

Yue Chu didn't want to sleep on the gray bed, so when she came, she brought a bunk, made it on the ground by herself, and put it on Feng Xuan.

Patting the soft bear pillow, he smiled softly at Feng Xuan: "It's getting late, you can lie down here and rest for a while. "

Jin Hui snorted coldly with disdain, really not used to Yue Chu's pretentious behavior.

He didn't think so much before he came, and he didn't bring anything.

At this moment, he could only shake the dirty quilt, and lay down with a miserable face, pinching his nose.

However, he was still sneezing from the dust and moisture-filled quilt.

Feng Xuan thanked Yue Chu softly, shrank herself into the quilt, and couldn't help pinching Xiao Xiong's soft belly.

Furry, so cute.

Since she was a child, she could only watch other girls wearing beautiful skirts and holding cute dolls with envy. Everyone told her that she was too ugly and unworthy of these beauties. I didn't expect that someone would prepare for her like this one day.

Feng Xuan peeked at Yue Chu without a trace, looking at his extraordinarily handsome side face reflected in the candlelight, she only felt her heart beating like thunder.

Yue Chu was playing with her mobile phone, and after noticing her gaze, her heart also jumped.

However, this jump was not a heartbeat, but a tingling scalp.

In order to avoid the recurrence of the situation in the previous world, Yue Chu walked up to Feng Xuan with her mobile phone, tuck her quilt, and said softly: "Don't be afraid, if there is something wrong at night, you can wake me up. "