Target: Virus 15

The stars are extremely bright at night, and men and women in luxurious dresses are holding wine glasses and talking and laughing.

Golden lights illuminate the road with light-colored floors, and the velvety inky night sky above is reflected in the pool, as if countless stars are falling, reflecting each other with the lights at the banquet.

Yue Chu Bai sat boringly on the white chair, with an elegant smile at the corner of her mouth, but her eyes stayed in the void, and she waved her hand to the people who came to strike up a conversation from time to time.
As for why he appeared here, he had to ask about the empty purse.

Being out of normal society for too long made him forget that he still needs money to live a normal life.

So he was penniless and could only use small means to eat and drink everywhere.

Yuan secretly took his head out of his pocket, and he looked around curiously when he came into real contact with the human banquet for the first time.

Human beings are really boring creatures. Looking at those hypocritical smiles, they are ugly and disgusting, and they are fortunate that they can always maintain superficial harmony with a smile.

It was Yue Chu's good smile that made him not interested in seeing others at all.

He shrank back in boredom, adjusted his posture and lay down in Yue Chu's warm pocket.

It's a boring place, and I don't know why Yue Chu likes to come here.

At this moment, a man in a straight suit walked over. He is a bit handsome, with chocolate-colored eyes with affectionate expressions, and a strong and sturdy posture. He is a presence in the audience's attention.
This person is the organizer of the banquet-Hu Yixiu from the Hu family.
Hu Yixiu noticed this strange beauty from the beginning. To be honest, he has seen a lot of beautiful beauties with his net worth, but there are very few top beauties like Yue Chu.

What's more, this person is not only beautiful in appearance, but also outstanding in temperament.

The light-colored smile raised lightly between his eyebrows almost hit his heart, making him feel the long-lost excitement.

However, he is not a stupid person, and naturally he must check Yue Chu's identity before hunting.

However, it was only a blank when he checked it, which made him a little puzzled.

It stands to reason that he shouldn't have come to provoke Yue Chu before confirming it, but this person really moved him so much that he couldn't help but come to test it after all.

"Hello, welcome to my banquet. How are you doing? "

He is very approachable when he speaks, making people involuntarily let go of their vigilance.

This is also the key to Hu Yixiu's ability to succeed every time. After all, it is always very exciting for a personable, wealthy and handsome man to come and be courting.

Yuechu paused with his fingers, raised his eyelids and looked at him. The smile on his face remained unchanged, but boredom flashed in his heart.