Target: Blood King 22

Anna quietly returned to her residence and covered the door of the room.

The bureau had been set up, and even if she checked again, she couldn't find her head.     

As for Hino... she thought indifferently, he is the prince of the blood clan, and even if he does these things, there will be no severe punishment.     

Anna turned around with peace of mind, but was startled by the person sitting there. When did Hino come? !     
Hino was sitting at the table, and there were roses picked by Anna on the table.

The delicate petals were stained with early morning dew, crystal clear, beautiful and warm.     

He had never understood why Anna liked roses before, but in his opinion, pure and beautiful lilies were more worthy of her.

It wasn't until this moment that he seemed to realize that this kind of bright, warm and prickly flower was Anna's nature, but the thorn was more poisonous and cruel.    

 “Why? ”     

Hino's voice was dry and dumb, almost choking and speechless. He clenched his fists tightly, even if the sharp nails pierced his palms and shed blood, he didn't seem to feel it.

A pair of bloody eyes stared at Anna in pain, filled with betrayed despair.     
Why frame me? Why can you put me to death without being indifferent?     

Anna calmed her mind, her pure and moving eyebrows were stained with delicate helplessness, her white and tender hands gently tugged at the skirt, and a drop of crystal clear tears slipped from her cheek, with unbearable sorrow, it was pitiful.    

 She said in a weak voice: "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry, I just can't help it...”     
Anna took two steps forward, knelt down beside Hino, held his hand tightly, and shook her head with tears in her eyes.     

“I really don't want to do this, they forced me...”     

Xinuo was taken aback for a moment, and then turned his heart back: "Who threatened you? Why didn't you tell me? As long as you tell me, no matter who it is, I will solve it for you. ”     

A trace of hesitation and fear flashed across Anna's face, she bit her lips lightly, and then closed her eyes after a while, her voice trembling like a young bird: “It's His Royal Highness Yue Chu. ”     

“He hates you for pressing on his head, and in order to frame you, he used my life to force me to do these things. I didn't dare to let you know about the past, so I agreed in confusion when I was afraid. ”     

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I just fainted for a while and didn't know what I was doing. I love you so much, I'm afraid you will abandon me, Hino...”     

The girl choked and raised her small face to pray, with a trace of tears on her long eyelashes, and her snow-white petite chest was slightly undulating, which was perfect and exciting from any angle.    

 Xino stared at her with an unpredictable expression, but he didn't bother to comfort her.     

Anna's heart jumped, and she suddenly had a bad premonition, as if everything had gone off track before she knew it.