Target: Old Ghost 16

Fang Wan looked at her son, who was as stiff as a corpse on the bed, and kept biting her nails. The round pointed nails were bitten into potholes, and she didn't even feel the blood on her hands.     

The pair of Beggars were hidden so deep that she searched everywhere to no avail.

However, Xie Zhou, the immortal, was still protecting them, and it became more difficult for her to act.    

 Fang Wan was not reconciled. Why could the mother and son swaggeringly and triumphantly climb to the throne of the Xie family, while she and her son could only hide in a dark corner all day long and were slowly forgotten.     

She hadn't been groomed for several days, her hair was disheveled and her complexion was dark and yellow. She walked back and forth like an angry lioness, with almost no cover for the malice in her eyes, and she would overflow at any time.     It's hateful that Yue Chu's old-fashioned guy didn't want to help, but it didn't matter.

Fang Wan's eyes flashed with icy firmness. As long as there is money, there will always be a way.     

She sat back by the bed and gently stroked her son's cold forehead. If it weren't for the mother and son's mischief, how could her son survive until the birth of the child, and what would happen to them at that time!    

 Fang Wan rested her head on her son's chest, with desperate madness in her eyes.     

Fang World     

“My lord, I have hit Xie Wei hard. He will enter the game in three days, and the possibility of survival is almost zero. ”     

“Um......”     

Fang Tian looked at the only few photos in his hand. Which one did he put on the desktop and which one was used as a screensaver?    

 “However, Xie Wei is indeed clear-headed and vicious. I have almost been turned back by him several times. Even if such a person cannot clear customs, he must not stay. My lord, what do you think? ”     

“Oh......”     

The light in this one is not bright enough, so you have to adjust the brightness. There is also this only group photo. He is too stupid to take it.

He is completely unworthy of Yue Chu. He really wants to get rid of himself. I like to take the cake the most. Oh, my God, it's pure and bad, it's too much to poke him!     

The big ghost waited for a long time to get such a sentence that Yigu didn't understand, and couldn't help but quietly raised his head, trying to spy one or two from Fang Tian's face.    

 But the door was pitch black, only the mobile phone floating in front of him kept flashing.     

The big ghost was speechless: Is the phone so fun?     

He sighed in his heart, always feeling that the recent days have been a little bit peaceful, and this kind of instability has been brought by adults, so that he can't complain even if he wants to.     

Looking back, I still asked Dalong to ask, what's the matter with my lord, and why he is getting lazy day by day.

Now he doesn't even care about the most basic affairs. Don't think that he doesn't know that my lord hasn't mentioned the patrol for a long time. .     
“My lord, if nothing happens, I will retire first? ”