Target: Virus 21

Time goes back a few minutes ago.     

Muyou didn't want to care about these people at all, but he was afraid that Yue Chu would see him not doing his best, so he pretended to change their poses and poses.   

When it was Jiang Quan's turn, he frowned impatiently: “Can you raise your hands higher! ”    

Jiang Quan, who had just been injured, hadn't fully recovered from the loss of self-healing ability.

At this time, his shoulders were so painful that he couldn't lift his arms.    
 But seeing Muyou angry, he gritted his teeth and raised his arm.     

Muyou snorted coldly in displeasure, and while turning his head to peek at Yue Chu, he rudely adjusted his collar.     
However, when he turned his head again, a burst of smoke suddenly sprayed onto his face, causing him to stand up angrily and take two steps back, trying to wring Jiang Quan's head off.     

Almost instantly, a numb sense of powerlessness hit, which made him unable to launch an attack.    

 Muyou opened his eyes wide in disbelief, and fell backwards.    

Just between the flint and the electric light, Jiang Quan, who had just been limp, suddenly burst out and injected the potion in his hand into Muyou's blood vessels.     

Muyou only felt a loud thud in his heart, which made his scalp numb, and something silently peeled out of his cells, enveloping his soul and exuding out of the body.     

His pupils tightened, and a drop of bright red color slowly settled in the central area, then merged into the black and disappeared.     

Muyou weakly opened his fingers to grab those precious things, but could only watch his hands hang stiffly in the air.     

With a bang, he fell to the ground, hitting his hand heavily on the ground, but he didn't feel any pain at all.     

He began to twitch violently, and the pain twisted his face together hideously, and then suddenly stopped after a vigorous twitch, his pupils spread out as if he were dead.     

Jiang Quan panted heavily, carefully checked Muyou's situation, and after confirming that the potion had fully worked, he turned and walked towards Lan Yi and Lan Yao.     

Lan Yao's eyes were gloomy, he looked at the familiar and unfamiliar person in front of him in disbelief, and asked hoarsely, "Why? ”     

He always thought that Jiang Quan was the most normal one of them, because the infection was incomplete, Jiang Quan still retained most of his humanity.

But now it seems that he is so similar to Muyou, and the madness spreading out of those cold eyes is shocking.     

Jiang Quan did not answer his question, but directly injected the potion into Lan Yao's body.    

 Lan Yao smiled suddenly, and self-deprecation flashed across her handsome and cold face. That's it, that's it.……     

He spit out the blood from his mouth and stared at Jiang Quan fiercely: “I actually underestimated you. ”     

Lan Yao always thought that the entire institute was under his control, and Jiang Quan had nowhere to hide before his eyes, but now it seemed that he was still too arrogant.