Target: Old Ghost 5

A good day's sleep is even better if there is no cell phone that keeps ringing.

Yue Chu half opened her eyes, and reluctantly stretched out her hand to touch the mobile phone from the bedside table, looking at the WeChat messages on it with a cold expression on her face.

Obviously, he had already muted it, but the guy's message seemed to be unaffected, and he kept making reminders, making it so noisy that people couldn't sleep at all.

Yue Chu rubbed the corner of her forehead, opened the quilt and half sat up, looked at the dim sunlight outside, and went into the bathroom with her mobile phone in her hand.
While brushing his teeth, he was bored looking through the information of mysterious netizens. That long passage made him wonder if someone would really type such a long word?

Unsurprisingly, the licking dog still failed to confess, and was rejected by the male god without hesitation on the spot, and his heart broke and he became a scumbag.

However, the only thing that made Licking Dog happy was that the male god did not sever his relationship with him, but gently comforted him and promised that everyone would still be friends in the future.

"I have never been so close to him. His eyes are like an autumn lake, clean and clear, and he can see it at a glance. There was a gentle apology in it, which made me fall into it involuntarily. "

"His fingers are very cold, and there is still a tremor when he touches me, which makes my heart tremble. I really want to hold his hand and tell him that there is no need to be afraid, and I will never hurt him. "

"But I dare not. Facing that apologetic face, what else can I do besides cleaning up my broken heart and barely showing a smile? I can't do anything, I can't do it, let alone do it. "
"I obviously yearn for the sun, but I never dare to reach out and touch it. You can only store your love in an iron box with your own hands and seal it, bury it in a corner that no one knows, let it take root, and you can't break the box and be noticed by outsiders. "

"Hey, are you there? "

"Why don't you call me back? "

"Are you very busy at work? Sorry, I am so excited that I disturbed you. "
Yue Chu stroked the phone screen with her fingers, pursed a few times, and spit out the mouthwash into the pool. Only then did he put the phone next to the mirror and washed his face hurriedly.

In fact, he really admired this male god, and he was able to do it without being moved by money, which is quite rare in this society where things are low.

But......

Thinking of this, Yue Chu was a little amused. She wiped her face with a towel and put her hand on the crossbar before returning to the living room with her mobile phone.

He made himself a cup of milk tea, turned on the TV, and sat on the soft pink-green sofa to continue watching the phone.

Can you not be friends? Even if you are a tyrant, I'm afraid you won't just give someone a watch of four million casually.

Can you not tremble? It is estimated that I regret it to death in my heart, but I still have to gritted my teeth and persevere.

However, Yue Chu was a little curious, what was the reason for this male god's refusal?

Could it be that licking a dog is so horrible that people really can't get down their mouths?

He picked up the phone and began to reply: "The small essay is really 'good'! "