Target: Blood King 4

" What are you doing? ! ”    

A roar cut through the silence of the square and made everyone's eyes cast over.     

It turned out that Hino walked too fast because he was angry, and the maid Salu, who was walking with her head down and her strength was low, didn't see him at all.

The two actually bumped into each other. It stands to reason that it is impossible for Elhinor's strength to hit someone, but this scene happened magically.     

Salu was taken aback at first, and the bottles and cans she was holding in her hand fell to the ground.

The crisp sound was particularly harsh in the square, and the little maid was so scared that she was about to cry.

She knelt down on the ground in a panic, trying to pray for the lord's forgiveness, but she didn't expect to see His Royal Highness Hino.     

Salu's round face was full of surprises, and she covered her mouth excitedly, not letting herself call out the name of Her Royal Highness Hino in a gaffe.

But her panicked heart calmed down just now. She didn't mean to do it just now. With the character of His Royal Highness Hino, she shouldn't be punished severely.     

However, what happened next shocked her extremely.     

“Does a little E-level maid dare to run around in the castle? Are there any rules! ”     

Hino stood there coldly, with deposited anger in his scarlet eyes, like gushing magma tumbling and restless.

His power pinched Salu by the neck and lifted her in the air, no matter how the girl struggled or begged, there was no loosening.     

Feilin frowned, a trace of disapproval flashed in her eyes, she wanted to step forward to dissuade and stopped.     
She pushed Dila: “You go. ”     

Dila almost collapsed and pointed to herself: Me? Are you sure you have to let me bear the anger of Your highness?     

“Please calm down Your Highness. ”     
At this moment, a clear voice sounded, like a clear spring descending from mid-air, pouring on the hot and steaming sand.    

 Yue Chu had already walked over without knowing when, and the silver moonlight seemed to take special care of him, dyeing his jet-black and shiny hair with a beautiful halo.     

Even in the face of this situation, he still smiled softly, gracefully and calmly.

He was obviously just a blood clan from the wild, but he was more noble and indifferent than many Wangcheng blood clans, which overshadowed the nobles standing next to him. .    

 “Does Your Highness remember who she is? ”     

Yue Chu's question made people a little confused. Xinuo, who thought he was going to be stopped, was suspicious, but let go and looked at the girl. He really didn't know her.     

Xinuo: “How could I know a little maid? ”    

 Yue Chu laughed, and sure enough, he knew it was Salu's self-indulgence. Looking at the desperate little maid, he shook his head with pity in his heart, so what Cinderella's dream was just a lie, after all, Cinderella was still of aristocratic origin.