Target: Omega Prince 22

“Does it still hurt? ”     

Wei Xiangyang looked at the twisted scar on Yue Chu's chest, and didn't dare to touch his fingers, for fear that it would hurt him, so he could only stay on top tremblingly.     

He warned himself to keep all this firmly in his mind, because it was the punishment he deserved for making a mistake.     

He leaned over slowly, printed a kiss on Yue Chu's forehead, and put his hand on his chest, with a trace of grief in Yingying's eyes.    

 “I'm sorry. ”    

 Three simple words expressed his heavy remorse, but he could never make up for the damage Yue Chu had suffered.     

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, and the soft light hit his face to make that smile as beautiful as an angel, able to forgive all the mistakes of a loved one.     

“Why do you want to say sorry, you saved me. My terminal was taken away, and I could only secretly use someone else's terminal to send it. I thought you would have to investigate and come again, but I didn't expect you to come here without hesitation. I can think, am I important to you? ”     

Wei Xiangyang held his hand tightly, his voice hoarse but firm: “More important than anyone else. ”    

Yue Chu's smile was sweet, and the corners of her curved mouth were like honey wine, which made Wei Xiangyang's wine not intoxicating.     

He scraped Wei Xiangyang's beautiful face with his fingers: “That's what I said to Du Guzhou, you are more important than anyone else. ”     

After speaking, he frowned slightly again, and worry flashed in his eyes: “Will it affect you a lot to terminate the marriage contract with Du Guzhou in this way? ”     

Wei Xiangyang smiled proudly, and the mockery in his eyes was unabashedly revealed in front of Yue Chu, with a trace of contempt.     

The Du family was really careless this time. They wanted to use the Du family's hands to eradicate Yue chu and the Yue family, but they didn't expect that Yuechu could run out of the strict guards and make things so big.

Their control has already fallen into his hands, and in addition, these two years have been a critical time for the Du family to control the 37th Army, and there is a lot of room for negotiation.     

Wei Xiangyang must not only terminate the marriage contract, but also control the Du family in his hands.

Coupled with the ambitious Luo family, the Yue family, who had to follow up, and the Lu family, who had weeds on the walls, the power in his hands could not be underestimated.    

 It's just that until now he still lacks the most critical point-the glory that is convincing.     

Therefore, these forces can only be temporarily buried in the soil, waiting for the most suitable time to break ground.     

Yue Chu half sat up and touched Wei Xiangyang's forehead with her forehead. Her clear eyes were full of encouragement and support.     

Yue Chu: “I will always follow Your Highness. ”     

Wei Xiangyang was warm-hearted and worried again. Yue Chu was so weak that she didn't even want to bask in the sun.