Target: Virus 19

The little ball is gone again.

Yue Chu was a little strange, the ball didn't seem to stick to him so much recently.

No, no, it can't be said that it's not sticky, but it's more sticky, but the time has become a bit shorter.

Most of the time, Shenlong saw his head and didn't see his tail, and he didn't know what he was up to.

Through Lan Yao's body, the little ball that was observing "learning" sneezed, and touched his nose guiltily.
There is no way, human "culture" is broad and profound, so he has to learn more and hate less when he can save it.

Yue Chu walked back to her seat with hot tea and yawned boringly as she looked at the lush garden in front of her.

Lan Yao's guards were too strict, and it was very difficult to leave without alerting him. He couldn't make a positive breakthrough for the time being, so he had to wait patiently.

Yue Chu was very sure that someone would come to him before long, which was the only use of green tea.

At this moment, he glanced casually at the workers who were trimming and cleaning the garden, and suddenly stopped.

That is......

His expression remained motionless, and he stretched out for a while, stood up leisurely, and looked at the group of people leisurely.

"Hey, you, come here and help me clean up the tables and chairs. "

One of the workers was taken aback for a moment, and pointed to his nose blankly. Remembering the security guard's explanation when he entered the door, he obediently walked over.
Yue Chu held the teacup, then looked at the other person with a smile, and hooked her finger: "You, help me carry the teacup to the sky garden on the steps. "

Wearing a hat and mask, the man with only a pair of eyes exposed nodded slightly, put down the tools in his hand, and took the teacup from Yue Chu.

The fragrance of the tea was very strong, but he could clearly smell the fragrance of Yue Chu's body.

Yue Chu didn't think that Lan Yao had time to stare at the surveillance every day to check his whereabouts, but for the sake of safety, he still took the man around to a remote corner.

He has investigated here several times, just to monitor dead ends. As long as he doesn't stay for too long, he won't be discovered.

The man looked at him quietly, turning his eyebrows back almost greedily, and his fragrance made him want to indulge in every breath.

Yue Chu's eyebrows curled: "It's been a long time since I saw you, Lan Yi. "
When he heard this call, Lan Yi's heart seemed to stop beating. He longed for Yue Chu to treat him as a special existence, and he was afraid that the cruel reality would disappoint him.

However, now that he was affirmed, he seemed to enter heaven from hell in an instant, and every cell jumped happily.

With so many people and such tight equipment, Yue Chu recognized him at a glance. How could such a fact not make him crazy.

Lan Yi pulled off his mask and strode forward to trap Yue Chu in the corner. His peach blossom eyes were like aged fine wine, blurred and intoxicating, provoking heartstrings.
He stretched out his hand to touch Yue Chu's face, but found that he was still wearing white twine gloves, so he slightly turned his head and bit off the gloves and threw them on the ground. Only then did he gently hold Yue Chu's face with his hand.