Target: Omega Prince 11

As soon as he entered the door, the heat was accompanied by a deafening roar, and the foul language mixed in it was disgusting. The long passage was dark and short, making people breathless.     

Under the leadership of the waiters, Yue Chu and Wei Xiangyang finally entered the viewing venue.

The huge arena is resplendent with gold, and the carved dragon heads on both sides are lifelike.

There are still blood stains from the previous game left on the ground, which are as bright as peony flowers printed on gold foil. It was dark on both sides, and everyone wore hideous masks on their faces.

They stared at the stage where the wonderful lore was about to be staged with flushed eyes, waving the things in their hands excitedly, and looked crazy like an evil spirit coming out of a cage.     

The red lights soaked in every corner like blood, clamoring for the darkest valley in people's hearts.

The collision of people of the same kind made each other no longer need to hide, tore off the skin that hung on their bodies during the day, and threw themselves into this carnival.     

This is an underground mecha arena, and everyone who participates in the arena must sign a life and death certificate.

Compared with the point of the mecha game, more attention is paid to the violence and gore of the performance here, and opponents can be killed directly as long as they are capable.

It is a real battle, you live and die, and you don't give up on each other.     

The reason Yue Chu brought Wei Xiangyang here was, on the one hand, to allow him to accumulate more practical experience, and on the other hand, to let him understand that the textbooks only taught basic models, and the real battle requires more flexibility. Changeable.     

Yue Chu: “Have you thought about it? If you sign up for the competition with me, you will most likely get injured. ”     

This is the property of the Yue family, so what he arranged for Wei Xiangyang was not a must-win situation.

Even if it is a tempering, he must ensure Wei Xiangyang's safety.     

Wei Xiangyang's eyes flickered. He didn't like being an audience on such an occasion, but unexpectedly wanted to try Yue Chu's method.

Those proud eyes burned with unyielding will, like a raging flame, burning out the former weakness.     

Wei Xiangyang: “I have thought about it. ”     

Wei Xiangyang is on the court.    

He has never experienced such an exciting battle. At this time, his opponent is no longer just an opponent, but an enemy of life and death.

Every attack by the opponent was sharp and deadly, hitting his weakness mercilessly and knocking him to the ground.

The surrounding shouts and curses are the best drums, stimulating the restlessness of people's mouths and mobilizing their emotions to the highest point.     

He stood up crooked, his mecha was already in tatters, but his eyes were getting brighter and brighter, his white cheeks were flushed with blood, and his mental power was like an open pump, frantically squeezing the last trace of strength.