Target: Blood King 21

“Master Ansias, you can't go there! ”     

Ansias was stopped by the blood shadow, frowned tightly, and looked impatiently at the two silent shadows. It must be Rafa's order to let the blood shadow stop him. He really doesn't understand Your Majesty. This is too overprotective.     

But Ansias was by no means an obedient lord, he rushed over as soon as he threw away the blood shadow.

No one's orders will work with him, and he will do whatever it takes to see Yue Chu.     

The two blood shadows fought with him unceremoniously. Your Majesty's order is everything, and even if your body is damaged, you must carry it out to the end.     

Yue Chu yawned in boredom. Yesterday, he was “taught” by Rafa for a long time.

At this moment, he was lazy and couldn't lift his spirits.     

He held his chin up and looked at the three of them, and then said lazily for a while: “Okay, let him come over. ”     

The blood shadow retreated and stood quietly aside, staring at Ansais.     

Your Majesty said that everything is subject to the will of Your Highness.

Therefore, although they must follow Your Majesty's requirements, they must listen to Your Majesty's words even more.     

Ansias' eyes lit up, and he adjusted his somewhat messy sleeves a little bit, then he strode to Yue Chu's side and looked at him affectionately.     

Those charming eyes are like a pool of peach blossoms, condensed with deep affection, and just looking at it makes people unconsciously intoxicated.     

Ansias held Yue Chu's hand, and his proud eyes were filled with tenderness that existed alone:

“Yue Chu, come back to the North with me. Don't you always want to go to the snow with me? I will take you there when I get back. It will be the same in the future, no matter where you think, I will stay with you, and we will always be together, not separated. ”     

Yue Chu was not very interested, but still raised a soft smile, and said politely: “I am already a prince of blood, and I cannot leave Wangcheng according to the regulations. ”     

Ansias said eagerly: "Then don't be this prince. I will achieve whatever you want for you. There is no need to be trapped in this lonely city. ”     

Yue Chu raised her eyebrows. This Ansais was really the same as Hino.

He said that the prince was like Chinese cabbage, which was completely inappropriate, and he didn't know if he was naive or stupid.     
He retracted his hand and put it aside, and the scarlet gemstone gleamed hotly in the moonlight, like the pupils of a blood clan.     

Yue Chu: "I'm sorry, I really can't bear the position of this prince, after all, it can bring me too much power and glory. ”     

Ansias sighed helplessly, coaxing him like a child: "Don't be stupid, as long as Your Majesty doesn't sleep, this throne will never be your turn. The so-called prince is just a toy in his hand, allowing him to have something to do in his boring life. One day, he will tire of you as much as he is tired of His Royal Highness Hino, and how should you deal with yourself when that time comes. ”