Target: Omega Prince 4

Yue Chu waited outside the school early in the morning, wearing a black umbrella, a lollipop in his mouth, and standing there with his back straight.

If he is not associated with the good crying bag, it can be regarded as a beautiful landscape.

Most alpha who pass by will look at it with interest, but after recognizing that it is Yuechu, they look away in disappointment.

Of course Alpha likes delicate Omega, but it's too boring to be so delicate as Yue Chu that he can't fight back and scold him.

Coming!

With a smile on his face and long legs, Yue Chu walked lightly to a cool aircraft, neither touching the guard's cordon, but standing aside, allowing Wei Xiangyang to see him for the first time.

And naturally, his efforts were not in vain. When he got out of the car, Wei Xiangyang, who saw Yue Chu, turned black in an instant. This guy actually came to pick him up.

Of course Wei Xiangyang didn't think that Yue Chu came for him. Did he like Du Guzhou so much? It's really unruly to be here early in the morning!

He walked into the school gate without squinting, and did not give alms to Yue Chu at all.

However, listening to the sound of footsteps following him, he was still a little angry.

Wei Xiangyang turned his head: "When are you going to follow? ! "

Wei Xiangyang: Soon the whole school will know that you like Du Guzhou! His backup club must not tear you apart! Idiot!

When Yue Chu saw Wei Xiangyang turn his head, he immediately stepped forward and said innocently: "Your Highness, you forgot that we are in the same class. "

Wei Xiangyang choked, he was so annoyed that he really forgot about it.

Since the two of them are on the same route, there is no need for him to banish people, but... it's still very irritating.

Yue Chu pretended not to see him burning with anger, took out an orange-flavored lollipop and handed it to Wei Xiangyang, "Your Highness, would you like some candy?" Very sweet. "

Wei Xiangyang coldly refused: "Sweets can make people weak. "

Yue Chu chuckled: "Sweets will not make people weak, only people will make themselves weak. "

Wei Xiangyang looked over, Yue Chu's delicate white face glowed white against the black umbrella, and his soft smile always made people unconsciously let go of their vigilance, but as long as you look closely, you will find that Yue Chu's whole person looks lazy, but he is actually ready to go.

But most people can't see this, they are always confused by prejudice.

Wei Xiangyang took the sugar, peeled off the twisted sugar paper, and put the orange sugar cubes into his mouth.

The sweetness of oranges spread on the tip of his tongue and penetrated into his stomach a little bit.

Very sweet.

Wei Xiangyang doesn't like sugar, or he doesn't like himself who likes sugar, just as he hates the identity of Omega, these two things always make him think of his weakness.