Target: Old Ghost 4

The corridor was pitch-black, and only the place where the flashlight was shining could barely be seen clearly.

Xiaolu's footprints were particularly clear on the dusty floor, and they were slashes that were completely different from their linear footprints.

Xiaofan swallowed, used a flashlight to illuminate the string of footprints, and watched it disappear into the diagonally opposite room.

Boom, boom, the sound of impact is intertwined with the sound of the howling wind outside, so regular that it is creepy, and Xiaofan's heartbeat speeds up, pounding his chest.

However, such a clear voice in this quiet night did not attract the attention of the other two rooms. The two doors were closed silently, as if forming a completely different world from this.

Xiaofan's hand holding the flashlight was sweating, and her freshly made bright red nails and snow-white fingers looked particularly gorgeous, giving her the illusion that her nail polish had been pulled out.

She shook her head and whispered to the man in glasses: "Let's wake them up first. Many people are not afraid. "
The man with glasses curled up behind her nodded nervously. If it weren't for Xiaofan's strong request, he really wouldn't want to check the situation at all.

The two walked forward lightly, but after taking a few steps, they were about to knock on the door, only to find that not only did they not walk to Yue Chu's room, but they were standing in front of the room that Xiaolu had just entered. In front of the room.

The door was unlocked, and there was a slight gap, and the sound that had just been a little distance away was terribly close at this time, as if it was knocking on the back of the door.
Xiaofan and the man with glasses were taken aback, and after a while, they screamed and ran into their room.

But obviously it was just two steps diagonally opposite, but they couldn't walk over, kept running and turning, just staying in front of that room.

The audience who was watching the live broadcast was also scared off the spicy potato chips in their hands, rubbed their eyes and looked intently.

They were pretty sure that the two of them had been fighting against the wall with the ghost and had been spinning in place.

A chill suddenly hit their hearts in the middle of the night, causing them to wrap their little quilts tightly with pale faces and turn on the lights to the brightest.

Although I am a spiritual lover, I don't believe too much in ghosts and spirits, but I just find it exciting.

But this time, it was really a bit too exciting.

Won't there really be ghosts? ?

Haha, maybe it was played by these two anchors, just to increase the popularity, the acting skills... the acting skills are quite good.

Xiaofan was exhausted and couldn't run anymore.

Obviously it was a cool night, but she was sweaty all over, and the makeup on her face was a little fuzzy due to the constant washing of sweat and tears.

The thick black eyeliner smudged along the corners of her eyes and the lower orbit, making her look not only delicate and beautiful, but as ugly as the evil spirit who crawled out of nowhere.