Target: Old Ghost 19

After the wedding, Yue Chu did not change in any way. She walked out of the new house safely and nodded to Feng Xuan with a smile.     

Only then did Feng Xuan completely let go of her heart, and she couldn't help but smile.     

Pei Sheng frowned and looked at Yue Chu, always feeling that this seemingly ordinary novice seemed a little elusive.     

But after thinking about it, he felt that it might be because there was still a plot to go next, so the ghost bride was temporarily safe.     

Yue Chu walked up to Feng Xuan and the others. Since they were relatives, it was not surprising to sit down and talk about it.     

After sending all his subordinates away, he asked gently: "Sorry, I stayed in the room all night last night and didn't collect any clues. Did you find anything? ”     

Feng Xuan and the others did take advantage of the chaos to look for it again, but they did not find any real clues. Instead, they found an abandoned warehouse.    

 It was said that it was an abandoned warehouse, but two people were specially arranged to guard it, and the door was locked.    

 It's just that they don't have a key, and they are afraid of scaring the grass and scaring the snake, so they can only plan later.    

 “Then where can I get this key? ”     

Feng Xuan: “I'm afraid it's in the hands of the housekeeper, but the housekeeper seems to have some strength, which is not easy to control. ”     

What she said was very tactful, because according to their observations, the housekeeper was not only difficult to restrain, but she was afraid that there would be casualties in a head-on confrontation.     
Yue Chu immediately understood, I was afraid that this was also the next move.     

He was about to say something, but he heard a soft knock on the door, and a soft voice said respectfully: “Madam, my lord asked someone to bring you the key to the warehouse. ”     

Yue Chu was taken aback, coughed helplessly, turned her face to suppress her smile, then nodded to Feng Xuan and the others, and said, ”Come in."     

The maid in the pink gauze dress didn't even dare to raise her head. She knelt directly on the ground, raised her hands above her head, and said tremblingly: “Madam, please take a look. ”     

Yue Chu took the box from her hand and saw that there were a lot of bronze keys in it.

Each key was engraved with different characters, and there was no direct label to indicate which one was right.     
The maid's teeth were trembling, but she had to introduce the purpose of the keys to Yue Chu one by one.   

Yue Chu picked up one of the keys carved with small flowers and took a closer look. Is this for fear that he can't find it, so he specifically uses flowers instead of characters?     

Seeing the little girl finished speaking, he smiled and asked her to stand down.    

 Pushing the key in front of Feng Xuan, Yue Chu said, “Now that you have the key, you just need to turn the guard on. ”