Target: Old Ghost 21

" Brother...”     

Feng Xuan looked at her brother's figure in a daze, and her thoughts returned to Fang World.     

After clearing the world inexplicably, she was screamed at by a big ghost.     

The ghost looked at her up and down, nodded with some appreciation, and a token appeared in his hand with the word “soldier” written on it.     

“Xie Wei, you have cleared the customs of Fang World, and according to the rules, you should be sent back to the original world. ”     

The big ghost smiled grimly, showing an evil face: “But that's all a lie to you. Those who can be summoned into Fang World are all sinful people. Regardless of clearance or not, there are only two choices, one is to die, and the other is to become a part of Fang World. ”     

Feng Xuan's eyes were dark, and she said without hesitation: "Since you have come to talk to me, that seems to be the second choice. ”     

The big ghost laughed loudly and shook his head:

“Don't be too proud, if not... in fact, you will undoubtedly die, but now you can indeed have a second choice. ”    

“Become an NPC of Fang World, and your soul will stay in Fang World, but adults have given you privileges. When your world is not open, you can continue to live in the real world. ”     

Feng Xuan was taken aback. Seeing the envy in Da Ge's eyes, she naturally understood how generous such conditions were, but...why?     

There is no good thing that there is no pie in the sky, she can't understand this truth.     

The big ghost didn't explain so much to him, he just waved his hand and threw the token to her.     

“Look at the good news. ”     

Yue Chu heard her call, turned around and clicked on the latest headlines, and handed them to her.    

 "Xie Zhou, president of Huafeng Group, passed away last night. ”     

Feng Xuan's pupils trembled slightly, and she opened the hot search with trembling fingers, studying carefully word by word, eager to chew up the short lines.     

She laughed loudly, tears flowed from the corners of her slightly raised eyes, and finally...finally……    

 Yue Chu chuckled and touched her head, letting her vent her emotions. Perhaps the scar has been hidden for too long, but in fact, it has already deteriorated and pus in an invisible corner. Only by tearing it completely will it grow new flesh.    

Seeing Feng Xuan calmed down a little bit, he blinked mysteriously and said softly, “This is just the beginning, and the show is still behind. ”     

Feng Xuan wiped her tears with a smile, and nodded vigorously. She tugged at the corners of Yue Chu's clothes tightly, and this broad mind brought her endless warmth and support.     

Yue Chu patted her on the shoulder lovingly, and looked out through the window.

The beautifully dressed girls got together in twos and threes, and walked past the street with a smile. Just looking at it made people happy.     
And he hopes that Feng Xuan will be like this in the future, happy, confident, and happy.