Target: Old Ghost 12

Fang Tian's speed was very fast, and within two days, he sent Yue Chu the first-hand information he had found.     
Yue Chu was learning to make cakes. When she heard the phone ring, she set the oven time, wiped her hands and walked to the table to pick it up to check.     

The more I looked at him, the tighter his brows became.     

The Xie family does have secrets, but this secret is completely different from the world setting given by the system.     

Xie Mingyu is suffering from a strange illness and needs to exchange blood with his flesh and blood relatives every once in a while to maintain his life.

However, the object of the blood change was not Xie Wei as he thought, but Xie Mingyu's younger sister.

She didn't have a name, Xie's father and Xie's mother didn't give her a name, and no one needed to call her by her name.   

Xie Mingyu's younger sister was raised in a mansion since she was a child and did not see outsiders.

In order to avoid the dangers that might be exposed, the Xie family dressed her up as a boy as Xie Mingyu's shadow, so that even if someone asked, she could use the wrong reading to perfunctorily pass.     
However, this is an individual, not a tool. Xie Xiaomei, who grew up, gradually realized her danger and quietly planned her escape.     

It's a pity that the Xie family stared at her tightly, and the escape plan quickly ended in failure.     

But just a year ago, a strange thing happened to the Xie family. A strange fire suddenly ignited in the mansion, the fire was fierce and spread extremely fast. Even though he fought hard, half of the houses were burned down.     

Many of the servants who worked in the house that day failed to escape, and when they were found, they were burned beyond recognition.

Xie Xiaomei also disappeared without a trace that day. Neither her body nor any trace of her escape were found.     
The Xie family's search was fruitless, and in the end they had to give up and bury the secret in scorched earth.     
Without Xie Xiaomei's blood supply, Xie Mingyu's condition quickly deteriorated.     

Seeing that his son was no longer able to inherit the family business, Father Xie immediately took the illegitimate son from outside into the house and began to cultivate him.     

On the other hand, the disgraced Xie Mu was unwilling to give up, and tried her best to trick the three women into entering the door, cultivating a blood pack for Xie Mingyu.

But ten months was obviously difficult, and she could only temporarily stabilize Xie Mingyu's condition with her own blood.     

Yue Chu frowned tightly, tapped her fingers on the desktop, and made a clatter of taps.     

No wonder he always felt that the setting was very inconsistent, but the problem was here.    

First of all, what has always been strange to him is Xie Wei's name. The word “Wei” is not suitable for a child who exists only as a tool person.

On the contrary, it is more pinned on the love of parents for their children.     
What's more, Xie Wei and Xie Mingyu are not much different in age. Why does Xie's father have to keep a sick child instead of cultivating another healthy child?