Target: Old Ghost 23

Lan Yu watched in disbelief as the token slowly lost its light, and the ashes fell to the ground.     

He opened his mouth slightly, cast his gaze on Yue Chu, and pinched a magic trick with his fingers, but Yue Chu was still just an ordinary person.    

 But how could ordinary people have such deep sins that they broke up all the merits of the golden order.     

“Who are you from? ”     

Yue Chu looked indifferently: “It's none of your business, you don't deserve to ask my name. ”     

Lan Yu has always been arrogant, where can he stand such anger, a mortal would dare to speak to him like this, I really don't know how high the sky is.     

He instantly sacrificed jade Ruyi, and the golden arrow of light hit Yue Chu like raindrops.     

But when he became angry, he forgot that Yue Chu was still a mortal, so how could he be influenced by Yu Ruyi.     

I saw the spot of light fall on Yue Chu's body, it didn't hurt or itch at all, and it turned into blue smoke and disappeared into the air in minutes.     
Lan Yu looked embarrassed, damn it, forget it.     

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, since the opponent's moves were all over, it was his turn.     

He suddenly ran to help, hitting Lan Yu like a flash of lightning, his eyes as calm as stagnant water, revealing a murderous intent as calm as ice.     

Lan Yu smiled disdainfully, Yue Chu's movements were like slow motion in his eyes.

This mortal doesn't really think that using that mortal body can cause him harm, it's really ridiculous.     

Seeing Yue Chu rushing over, he turned slightly sideways and hid, but suddenly felt a cold force entangling him and restricting his movements.     

Yue Chu curled her lips lightly, idiot, have you forgotten that they are two-to-one?     

Seeing Lan Yu's movements slow, Yue Chu raised and lowered his hand, and directly put the gray token cha into Lan Yu's left eye.     

Fang Tian was stupid, obediently, he thought Yue Chu would beat Lan Yu at most, but he didn't expect to be so fierce.     

Although it was very cool, but... silently clamped his legs, this time he was very sure that Yue Chu really liked him.    

 If he didn't like it, I'm afraid he would have been abolished a long time ago.     
Lan Yu covered her bleeding eyes in disbelief, and said angrily: “Do you dare to kill God? ! ”     

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, her eyes flowed with contempt, and she returned all Lan Yu's gestures to Tian Tian just now.     

“Are you also a god? Even the blood shed is red, and it would be too disappointing to say that it is a god. ”    
Lan Yu was furious, his eyes were dyed bright red, and his whole body flashed with golden light.

However, this powerful weapon that could deter demons and ghosts had no effect on Yue Chu.

He could even use Fang Tian to fix Lan Yu with difficulty, and Shengsheng pulled the token out of his eye pupils again.