Target: Old Ghost 13

By the time Fang Wan got home from the beauty salon, it was already midnight.

The huge villa was empty, and there was no sound at all.     

Xie Zhou, the patriarch of the Xie family, has not been here for a while recently. He runs to the gentle hometown of his little lover every day, and he is not happy at all.     

Without this Dinghai needle, some people in the entire villa would be at a loss, like a piece of scattered sand, unable to gather together.     

Fang Wan sneered, she naturally knew the thoughts of those people. The entire Xie family didn't pick up the high and the low. Seeing that her son was out of power, they moved their minds.     

She didn't care, because she knew that as long as Xie Mingyu's condition could be controlled, it would not matter what kind of illegitimate child or little lover he was.     

It's just that she pitied her suffering son for suffering from this great sin.     
Thinking of this, Fang Wan's bright red nails pierced her heart, and hatred flashed across her beautiful and arrogant face.

If it weren't for that dead girl who didn't see anyone alive or dead, how could her Mingyu……     

Stepping on the soft carpet with high heels, the original loud footsteps were swallowed up, and Fang Wan's figure floated to the second floor like a ghost.     

However, as soon as she stepped on the top step of the stairs in her snow-white lambskin high heels, she heard a grunting sound in the dark, as if something was eagerly sucking.    

 She was taken aback for a moment, and couldn't help but think of the shocked and defensive look of the young man when he looked at her during the day.     

Fang Wan slightly pursed her lips with gorgeous lipstick, squeezed the limited edition leather bag in her hand, took a deep breath, and drove all those bad thoughts out of her mind, only to feel that she was also enchanted.   

With the warm yellow light on the wall, she strode towards the place where the sound was made, but the scene in front of her made her soul fly away, but she could only cover her mouth tightly with her hands to prevent herself from screaming.     

Her son, her baby, actually propped up on all fours like a monster, lying greedily on a servant's body, sucking her blood.     

Seeing her arrival, he was not afraid. He raised his blood-stained face and turned his big, godless eyes dripping twice, as if knowing that she was not threatening, he lay back with hunger and thirst.     

The bag in Fang Wan's hand fell on the carpet without even a sound. The only sound was a sigh of satisfaction in her son's throat.     

She stumbled against the wall, her exceptionally young face was distorted with fear, and her full chest was heaving violently, but she didn't even dare to exhale.     

Holding her forehead weakly, Fang Wan quickly reacted, stepped forward and grabbed her son, and pushed him into a nearby room despite his resistance.     

Looking at the girl who fell to her death in a pool of blood, Fang Wan closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, she was full of calm and hostility.