Target: Blood King 17

In order to ensure the smooth completion of the task, Anna could not die yet.

Yue Chu had to take two steps back, distance herself from her, and call Salu over to deal with it.     

This time the injury allowed Anna to really cultivate with hino for a while, and she honestly accepted Hino's careful care, and there was no more trouble.     

The day of trial was finally approaching, Yue Chu sneaked into Rafa's side and said goodbye to him.     
He put a moonlight flower in Rafa's hand. The silver moonlight flower looked particularly delicate in Wang's hand, and it would shatter with a single pinch.     

Yue Chu chuckled: “Father, I'm leaving. When I return triumphantly, I will offer you the heads of the hunters. ”     

Rafa looked at him with complicated eyes. He knew that his outstanding child would eventually grow up through the ups and downs, but the worries in his heart tormented him all the time.     

Seeing Yue Chu about to turn around and leave, Rafa couldn't help but grabbed his hand and dragged him into his arms. The omnipotent king finally had a day of fear, fearing that Yue Chu would be injured out of his sight.    

Yue Chu patted him on the back appeasingly, showing strong confidence in his words: “Father, don't worry, I will protect myself. ”     

Rafa could only watch his icy temperature leave his arms, and the black cloak slid across his fingertips, like a bird soaring into the sky, without even a feather left.     

With a squeak, the door closed, and the last ray of light disappeared with Yue Chu's departure, and the entire throne fell into silent darkness.     

The lonely king sat stiffly on the throne, his eyes scarlet as blood, exuding a deep light in the darkness, like a beast about to lose his mind.     

The effect of the raid was very successful, but the information Anna sent paralyzed the hunters' defenses.

At this time, they were roasting and eating meat in the wild, and they were not vigilant at all.     

In this peaceful and pleasant environment, a sea of fire poured down from the sky, rolling and expanding with the wind, engulfing the entire camp in an instant.

The silver equipment on the hunters can deal with the blood clan, but they can't resist the hot flames.     

They were in a mess, constantly slapping the burning flames on their bodies, and at this time the young blood clan led by Yue Chu appeared silently like a silent shadow.

Everyone was wearing dark hooded robes and white masks, harvesting the hunter's life as easily as death.     

The sea of fire turned into a sea of blood, and the sounds of fighting and wailing were endless, composing solemn laments, grieving the lost lives in the swirling sparks.     

Yue Chu stood quietly in the center, blood dripping from her fingertips on the dry moss, forming a small pool.

All the surrounding hunters had been killed, and the blood clan that followed fell to their knees in surrender.