Target: Blood King 13

Wangcheng

This night is destined to be restless.     

The empty hall was brightly lit, and the blood-red carpet was dazzling as if it had been soaked in blood.

The two red birds on the candlestick spread their wings and held up the candlelight, but the warm yellow light revealed a cold.

The off-white statue in the corner opened its empty eyes and looked at the front godlessly, the sharp sword in his hand reflected a dazzling cold light.     

Yue Chu stood aside, her gaze passing over the three people kneeling in the center of the hall, and she narrowed her eyes slightly to narrow her sense of existence.     

The only thing that surprised him in this situation was that he was also called over.

Except for Rafa, who was high above, all the ten blood elders were here, and he was the only one who shouldn't have appeared here.     

After all, this is a major event involving the face of the blood clan.     
Rafa sat on the throne, without a trace of temperature on the smooth armrests under his hands. He thought he would be very angry, but at this time, looking at Xino, who was kneeling on the ground but not half subdued, his heart was very calm, incredibly calm.     

Perhaps in this constant dispute, he had sufficient ideological preparation and expected the worst result.     

Lafaing's eyebrows and eyes seemed to be covered with thick snow frost, exuding a chill that made people shy away, making people afraid to look directly.

His pupils were filled with indifference, and he was unwilling to give alms to Xino without even a little extra emotion.

The once strong emotions dissipated in disappointment over and over again, and turned into the indifference that is now like water.     

Rafa: “Hino, do you know the crime? ”     
Xino sneered, and the blue veins on his forehead bulged with his anger. What crime, what crime does he have!     

Xinuo: “I am not guilty, but if my father has to convict me, then I will accept it! ”     

Rafa was expressionless and was not angered by Hino's words. After putting aside the bottomless cover-up, he clearly pointed out Hino's problem.     

Rafa: “First, you are a prince of blood, and fornication with humans is a great crime of rebellion;

Second, you skip class, abandon your studies, and give up trials for the sake of a human being, which is a dereliction of duty to the crown on your head;

Third, you are a killer of the same race who grew up serving you. ”     

“Do you think you are still worthy of the position of heir? ”     

Hino gritted his teeth and made a cackling sound, and an uncontrollable anger flashed in his eyes. Like an enraged lion.     

Chino: “How worthy is it? What if you don't deserve it? ! In your heart, I am just a toy. I don't need my own thoughts, preferences, or will. I just need to be made into what you like a little bit and put it into the prince's shell! ”