Chapter 126 - Kara & Lena Sexy Time

"Okay, you have a good time today with Ruby and Sam, alright?" Kara says to Alura, as she and Lena are about to leave their daughter at Sam's house.

"I will mommy." Alura nods, happily, and then takes Kara in for a hug.

"And you listen to Sam whenever she tells you to do or not do something, okay?" Lena says.

"Yes, momma." Alura nods, and takes Lena in for a hug.

Lena happily hugs Alura back, and places a kiss on the top of the 5-year-old's head.

"Don't worry guys." Sam says, "We are going to have great fun today. Alex is going to join us this afternoon, once she gets back from her shift at work. You two just have fun."

"We will." Lena smiles, as she glances at Kara. "Thank you, Sam."

"Of course." Sam nods.

Kara and Lena then leave Sam's house, and head back to their penthouse. For today, Lena and Kara have absolutely no plans whatsoever to leave the house again. The two girlfriends fully intend to spend the whole day together, just the two of them, hopefully mostly naked.

As soon as Kara and Lena walk in the front door of their penthouse, the blonde quickly zooms about, and in a blink of the eye, she is standing completely naked in front of Lena. Lena can't help but open her mouth in surprise, Kara being more bold than usual.

"What?" Kara says, with a smirk.

Lena now grows a smile on her face, and closes the distance to her beautiful girlfriend, taking her in for a loving kiss.

"Someone is eager." Lena says, happily, as the two part.

"Yeah. I've been looking forward to this for a while." Kara says.

"I have also, darling." Lena purrs back.

"Now, I believe you have far too many clothes on." Kara says.

Lena chuckles.

"Hmmm.... I'm not sure. You are so eager to be naked, I'm thinking that maybe I need to put some more clothes on." Lena teases.

"Lena!!" Kara groans.

"Maybe you need to give me an incentive to join you in your nakedness." Lena suggests, with a smirk.

Kara grows a pout on her face, but then she quickly takes Lena in for a passionate kiss. The two girlfriends each kiss one another with so much love and affection, it being very hot and heavy. Tongues swirl in each other's mouths, hearts race.

"How was that for an incentive?" Kara asks, with a smile, as she pulls away from the kiss.

Lena is now panting slightly, the kiss leaving her completely breathless.

"That... was a good start..." Lena says, a few moments later, once she gains some of her composure.

"Start?" Kara says, confused.

Lena now grows an amused smile on her face.

"Yes." Lena nods, "For that kiss, I will remove my trousers. You are going to have to offer me something more to remove the rest."

Lena proceeds to slowly remove her trousers, trying to be a bit seductive as she does it. Kara, meanwhile, stares at Lena the whole time, watching the CEO as her heart races. Admittedly, Kara does think this is a bit silly, because she has seen Lena naked hundreds of times now, but it's all just like this because of the moment they are in.

"There." Lena says, as she throws her trousers in Kara's face, playfully.

"Oooof." Kara says, being too focused on Lena to react before the trousers hit her face.