Macaque x abused reader

You stumbled into your apartment clumsily attempting to hold your backpack without it scrapping the gashes on your back.

Today had been rough, you'd run into trouble with a gang. Thankfully Macaque had taught you enough self defense to stay alive, but not enough to get away unscathed.

The gang had it out for you, likely due to some drama your father had stirred up.

The corner of a book in your bag jabbed into one of the gashes promptly silencing your thoughts. You let out a scream and fell on your knees dropping the backpack.

You stayed on your hands and knees as the pain shot through your back taking deep breaths.

"It'll be over soon. It'll be over soon." You chanted trying to hold still.

Eventually the pain eased to a dull throb and you were able to stand. With a spiteful glare at the backpack you walked to your room and reached for the first aid kit.

A knock on your window made you freeze.

It was macaque. It had to be. But you were bloody and bruised. He'd be livid. After all you hadn't mentioned it to him. And even outright hid these events for the past few months.

Another knock came this time more impatient.

You released a sigh and walked over to the window. If you were going to die you might as well get it over with.

Macaque's face when he saw you spoke more than words ever could.

First was shock, then confusion, and lastly came the anger.

You opened the window slowly but Macaque gripped it, as soon as he was able, and pressed it up quickly.

"What happened to you?!" He demanded looking you over and circling you.

"I can explain?"

Macaque snatched your first aid kit then pulled you to the couch.

"I'm listening."

You squirmed a bit as he gently removed your jacket and started to clean the wounds on your upper back. Your undershirt gave him room to work but kept you comfortable as well.

"I just...I ran into a gang."

"Mhm."

"And I tried to run, and I wasn't quite quick enough. They dragged me into an alley and we fought then you can kinda see the rest."

Macaque reached for a roll of bandages.

"What did they want?"

"What?" You turned slightly but Macaque pushed your shoulder indicating he wasn't finished.

"Your stuff is over there, the bag is in one piece and I think you would have mentioned anything missing, so they weren't after your stuff. So~" Macaque finished bandaging your back and walked around you. He stood Infront of you with his arms crossed over his chest. "What did they want?"

You fidgeted a bit.

"Uhhhh why would I know?"

Macaque cocked a brow.

"You have no idea? None. They just saw you and grabbed you for no reason?"

You blew out a sigh.

"Alright alright....they have an issue with dad."

Macaque tensed for a moment then shook his head.

"I noticed you have some other scars on your arms and around your neck."

You flushed a bit and tensed.

"This isn't a first time deal," Macaque leaned close enough to kiss you with a frown. "Is it, kit?"

Your face burned crimson and you shook your head.

"I-i just didn't want you to get mad!"

Macaque chuckled.

"I wouldn't get angry at you, kit. You know that."

Your blush burned darker and Macaque gave you a little room to breathe.

"Now lay down you're not going to be moving around with the amount of blood you lost." Macaque ordered walking towards the window.

"You're leaving?" You couldn't stop the disappointed tone from lacing your words.

Macaque chuckled and responded with a glance over his shoulder.

"I'll be back but I've gotta get some ingredients for dinner. Sit tight."

With that he hopped through the window and shut it behind him.

"But first-" Macaque's eyes shone purple. "I think I'll go hunting."