Monkey King's daughter x M.k

Your heart skipped a beat as the boy used your father's staff seamlessly. Your father stood with his back to you studying his successor's movements.

"Patience and focus. The staff should be an extension of you." He instructed.

You could hear the pride in his voice and you felt a pang of envy flitter though you. But you shoved it away. This boy had earned your father's pride.

Your cheeks twinged pink when the boy glanced your way.

"Uh Monkey King?" The boy pointed at you.

You hid further behind the tree timidly as your father cast a glance over his shoulder.

"Ah y/n. It's alright don't be shy kiddo."

You stepped from behind the tree and slowly stepped from it's shade.

M.k's jaw fell as the girl stepped from the shadows. She looked mostly human but with monkey ears and tail. M.k's breath caught in his throat as he examined her features and beautiful eyes.

Monkey King shot him a glare and M.k coughed into his fist. But his eyes remained glued to her.

You witnessed the boy's jaw fall and his cheeks explode into a red hue. You bit your bottom lip shyly and stared at the ground.

"M.k this is y/n, my daughter." The last statement was emphasized and you tossed him a frown.

"Dad be nice."

M.k offered his hand to you seemingly missing the tone.

"Nice to meet you!" He gave you the brightest grin.

Your heart skipped a beat and you returned the smile shyly.

"It's good to meet you too. Dad talks about you a lot." You mentioned shooting your father a glance.

His tail flicked agitatedly, but his seemed concerned and lost with his facial expression.

You offered him a sweet smile and your father seemed to ease with a sigh.

"Well if you want..." M.k began looking at you shyly rubbing the back of his neck. "You can join Mei and I after training at the arcade?"

You gasped and turned to your father with a pleading look.

Your father's dark look took over his features. He loathed the idea of you leaving the mountain.

"Give us a minute!" You chirped and pulled your father into the hut. "Dad please!"

"Do you know how many enemies I have? If any of them took you-"

"None of them know I exist. And besides he's your successor. He can help me. And you've taught me my whole life." You pleaded.

Monkey King's resolve began to weaken with your points.

"I can keep my ears and tail hidden." You continued. "And no one will be any the wiser."

Monkey King groaned.

"The kid needs more training."

"Then trust me!" You begged giving your father puppy eyes.

"Y/n-"

"Papa, please."

Monkey King's resolve crumbled with your hopeful look.

"Fine, but I'll be close. Just in case."

"Yes!" You cheered running to inform M.k.

The training session ended quickly and M.k summoned his staff walking to the beach.

You tugged your hood up over your ears as M.k offered you his arm.

"Wha-?"

"I was gonna carry you." M.k mentioned suddenly realizing what that entailed.

"How?" You quirked your head to the side curiously.

"Well, you wrap your arms around my neck-"

"Like this?" You hugged around his neck with a small smirk.

M.k's face burned crimson.

"Aheh aheh yep! Ok now you ready?" He asked wrapping an arm around your lower back.

Now your cheeks flitted red and you nodded.

And with a jump you two pole vaulted towards the city.

Monkey King sighed.

"Guess she's got to grow up at some point." He glanced at a grave marker. "Doesn't mean I have to take it lying down though." Monkey King grinned and jumped onto his cloud darting off after you two.

*This was requested by Miss_Purple_M*