Mei x Male dragon reader

You folded your wings down against your back and tugged your jacket over them as Mei's motorcycle came to a halt next to you.

"Y/n! I saw you flying and I thought I'd be the first to say hi!" She cheered flicking up her kick stand with her ankle, and running towards you.

You had to catch her as she jumped towards you with a wide smile.

"I can't believe you're finally back! I've been waiting for months." She huffed.

You chuckled and placed her down carefully taking note of the sword on her hip.

"Yeah I've been training to take over the pack." You sighed then gestured to the sword. "So your family let you have a whack at it?"

Mei grinned and unsheathed the sword.

"Not exactly. Someone broke in to take it and I was able to use it."

You grinned in return and ruffled her hair.

"Always knew you would one day, spitfire." You and Mei had been betrothed since birth, and despite her having no indicators, she was definitely a dragon born.

You had been cursed with wings. The first of your family to be so, and you prayed the last. Your teeth were abnormally large as well with extremely predominant fangs.

The boy Mei regularly hung out with always flinched away when your grinned. Which pricked your conscience more than you would have preferred.

"So why are you home?" Mei inquired re-sheathing the sword.

"Well," you rubbed your neck. "Technically, I'm supposed to be winning over my intended's favor." You winced as your father's words slipped from your lips.

Mei's cheeks immediately burned red and you couldn't help but chuckle.

"That's how dad puts it atleast. I have no better way to get the point across."

Mei nodded.

"Well you better be impressive then." She punched your arm lightly. "Not for me, but you know how dad gets."

You cringed slightly. Mei's father was fair. More or less anyway, but he had high expectations. Just as everyone seemed to.

But regardless what your parents thought, you did have a plan to get Mei's attention. Normally, when courting a dragon a couple would combine their hordes.

Your horde was much different than normal dragons. You had never shown anyone including Mei. But today that was going to change. You only hoped she would enjoy it.

"Speaking of-" you began rubbing the back of your neck. "I was going to give you something."

Mei quirked a brow.

"Oh the horde thing. Y/n, you don't have to do that."

You gave a nod.

"I know, but I want to."

Mei smiled.

"Who knew you were such a romantic?"

You scoffed lightly.

"Just get over here."

Mei tilted her head at you.

"Why?"

"Only way to get to it is to fly." You explained shrugging off your jacket.

Mei flushed again and sighed.

"Fine."

You lifted her bridal style and jumped up before flying towards your horde.

Your treasures were hidden in a large cave hidden by a cove. You landed inside the cove and walked through as the sunset spilled into the cave.

Mei looked around in confusion until she noticed the glass jars and sculptures and paintings that filled the cave.

"Oh- y/n." She gasped in awe staring around the room. "Did you make these?!" She stared at you over her shoulder.

You gave a shrug and slight nod.

"You like them?"

"Are you kidding me?! These are awesome! How come you never took me here before?!" She demanded rushing around the room and staring at all your works.

"Guess I figured they were only treasures to me." You shrugged. "But I want you to have one."

Mei stared at you slack jawed.

"You're serious?!"

You nodded.

"Pick anything you want. You can keep it."

Mei looked through your many treasures carefully until she paused staring at one ceramic piece you had painted.

Your cheeks flared red when you recalled the piece. You had forgotten you had made that one.

"Is this me?" She asked, lifting a figurine of her on her bike.

"Well um....I-I wanted to challenge myself." You excused as she walked over with a smirk.

"Well thank you." She smiled at you and pressed a kiss to your cheek. "I accept your offer."

*This was requested by KuroAsh6.*