Red Son x Spider Queen's daughter part 2

* I rewatched the episode.... inspiration hit. I couldn't resist.*

You sang quietly to yourself. Your room was rather empty but it had beautiful acoustics. Just then, your phone buzzed.

"Found solution. Has your mother released you?"  Red Son texted.

You beamed and quickly typed your response into your phone.

"No, passing the time by singing actually."

A smirk crossed your lips. You knew how much Red Son loved your voice.

"Is that so? Well if you wouldn't mind. May I request a sample?" Came Red Son's reply.

You grinned and clicked the voice recording button. Then you sang sweetly. An old tune your mother had taught when you were young. When finished, you removed your finger from the button and sent the message.

"What a lovely melody." A female voice echoed through the room.

You whirled around hiding your phone behind your back.

"O-Oh. I didn't see you there." You admitted quietly.

"Forgive my interruption, my princess." The odd woman gave a bow. "But your mother wishes to celebrate her victory."

You rose an eyebrow.

"And that pertains to me how?"

The lady smiled up at you from her bow. But the shimmer of her eyes made your stomach churn.

"Why, she wishes you to sing for her, and join her for the parade."

You turned away folding your arms.

"No. She can't just toss me in here and then expect me to sing for her like some doll. Please inform her of such."

"Oh, but-" The woman's voice sounded just behind you, and you felt your phone's weight disappear from your jacket pocket.

"No! Wait!" You cried turning abruptly only to be held still by a blue aura.

"You do have such a lovely voice." The woman persuaded holding up your phone with your texts to Red Son displayed on the screen. "Perhaps it could distract her from the shocking news of whom you've been speaking with."

"N-no! Please don't tell her!" You begged squirming against the aura.

"As you wish, my princess."

The aura released and you fell to your knees. Staring up at the woman.

"I will keep your secrets, so long as you obey your Queen."

The next few moments were a blur as Syntax led you to your mother with a firm grip on your arm. You had no idea if the woman would keep her promise. And to be frank, you had no power either way.

"Well hello, dear!" Your mother greeted sweetly.

"Hello...mom." You nodded as the woman walked over to your mother's side with an evil grin.

"Would you do your mother a favor and sing in honor of our victory?" She asked with a hopeful smile.

Your gaze flicked to the woman.

She smiled and leaned over as if going to speak to your mother.

"O-Of course!" You agreed promptly.

The woman nodded and leaned away.

Syntax cocked an eyebrow questioningly and looked at you.

You simply pretended he hadn't noticed a thing. You sucked in a breath and closed your eyes releasing a melody you prayed would take your mind far from here.

The melody drifted through the room and resounded off the walls beautifully. About midway through the song you stole a glance around the room. Your mother held a relaxed smile and Syntax's grip eased. He looked astounded but pleased. The woman's smile had widened some and she looked just like your mother had when things had begun to go according to plan.

Mildly disturbed by her reaction, you promptly finished the song and felt Syntax's grip return to it's previous firmness.

"Aww thank you, deary!" Your mother applauded. "Now go get dressed we are soon to have a parade!" She cheered throwing her hands in the air.

Syntax tugged on your arm. Then began leading you back towards your room. As you both walked you passed a door. Groans and yells of pain made you flinch and Syntax chuckled.

"Don't worry, princess."

"Syntax." You stopped in your tracks and he halted. Clearly he didn't wish to be rough with you.

"Yes?"

"I apologize for the last time I hurt you."

"Why, thank you."

"But I really need to see inside there." You rushed him suddenly shoving him into a closet that you had hidden in previously and locked the door from the outside.

"Princess! Not again. Princess let me out!" Syntax protested loudly pounding on the door.

Fearing he would alert someone you rushed to the other door and slipped inside locking it behind you. A breath of relief slipped from your lips as you leaned your back against the door.

"Princess, huh?" A male voice shook you from your relief.

A squeak escaped you as your gaze flicked around the room. Many demons were covered in your mother's special webbing and their powers drained from them like blood powering the mech.

Suddenly your gut lurched as your gaze locked on the owner of the voice. The Monkey King.

"M-Monkey King?" You stammered walking over carefully avoiding the other demons.

"Ergh! The one and... only." He assured with a forced grin. "Didn't know Spider princess ever had a kid. Come to- ah! Gloat?"

"Gloat? No I- wait! That's it! I can let you out and you can fix all of this!" You exclaimed excitedly. You rushed over and pulled at the webs. Slowly, they broke under your fingers. 

"Wait wh- you're helping me?" Monkey King inquired confusedly.

"Mom has no idea what she's gotten herself into... This has to be fixed." You replied firmly.

Monkey King watched you for a few minutes.

"This is taking too long." He glanced at Demon Bull King, then slowly grinned.

"Oh. I was supposed to tell you." You said remembering. "Red Son said he's coming back to get you."

Demon Bull King perked up at your words but then The Monkey King spoke. He threw taunts about Princess Iron Fan being weak, and even one about Red Son failing.

You wanted to tell him to stop but you saw the effects clearly. As the webs began to snap you backed away. That was when you were grabbed from behind.

Syntax pulled you back out of the room and towards an exit.

"Syntax, let go of me!" You cried thrashing against his hold.

"Have you gone insane?!" He yelled tying your hands behind your back and a gag around your mouth. "When your mother learns of your betrayal she'll-"

"Get your hands off her!" Red Son roared. A circle of flame surrounded you and exploded outwards throwing Syntax backwards. His head hit a wall and he fell unconscious.

Red Son walked through the flames and started to untie you.

"Red Son!" You cried hugging him tightly. "You came for me."

"Was there ever a doubt?" He asked squeezing you closer.

A smile touched your lips as you buried your face in his shoulder.

"Of course not. After all, you're my hero."

*Real quick note, I do have one more idea for these two. If you all would like to hear it in another fan fic lemme know*