Kui Mulang x Reader

SPOILER WARNING

You struggled against the soldiers as they dragged you further into the forest.

After Tang had teleported you in a rush, you and Mei had dropped into a forested area that you of course didn't recognize.

"Get off a me!" You shouted thrashing in their grips. You made one stumble slightly but the other quickly corrected him and tugged on your arm painfully.

"If I had my sword I'd slice ya and dice ya!" Mei yelled loudly as a circular entrance opened.

You gasped a bit as the pair of guards holding you and Mei shoved you both forward and you hit the ground on your knees.

The entrance behind you closed as a voice captured your full attention.

"Well well well." A man spoke from atop a throne ahead of you. "Who are these little creatures that have come wandering into my den?" He asked introspectively.

Instantly your heart fluttered at the sound of his voice shocking you especially. If you didn't know any better, you'd say his voice was familiar.

"Who are you?! What am I doing here?! What do you want?!" Mei demanded getting to her feet. You followed suit but kept your peace.

Yet inside your magic roiled almost excitedly. Though you had zero idea why. Instead of focusing on that you tossed your gaze around the room looking for an exit or possible escape.

Maybe if Mei could just keep him busy.

"Feisty." The man mused. "Very well, allow me to tell you a tale."

You felt the urge to squirm as Mei's tone turned nervous.

"Oh that's ok we should Go-"

She was cut off by his tale none the less.

As he spoke the story began to sound more and more familiar and more and more disturbing.

"I am Kui Mulang God of the celestial court one of the 28 mansions of the white tiger and devourer of earthly souls."

You flinched feeling a chill run down your spine.

"Oh I'll be spicy, Alright!" Mei shouted. 

"Mei wait!" You began but it was too late she'd already charged at him only to be restrained by magic runes only a second later.

In an instant similar runes locked you in place despite your struggle

"Ah such power. And yet powerless to use it." Kui Mulang muttered thoughtfully observing Mei.

"Let her go!" You shouted thrashing against the runes holding you fast. To your shock the runes began to crack under your thrashes.

Kui Mulang gave a small hum as he looked around Mei.

"Come into the light." He ordered.

You were about to refuse but a rune at your back shoved you forward. Forcing you to kneel before his throne.

Kui Mulang's eyes widened. With a small gasp.

"It's you."

You glanced up.

"My beloved reborn." He whispered touching a hand to your cheek. "But how is this so? So soon?"

Despite yourself your cheeks heated at his touch but regardless, you pulled away as much as the restraints would allow.

"Don't touch me."

Kui Mulang frowned.

"You don't remember." He turned. "No matter. You will. In time."

"Take the dragon girl to the cells." He ordered with dismissive wave of his hand which effectively dropped Mei into guards who had just entered.

"Wait, No!" You yelled thrashing against the chains as they dragged her away.

Kui Mulang took your chin in hand.

"Don't fret, my love. Soon all will be made clear."

With a snap of his fingers your world seemed to blur then fade to black.

Dun dun dun!

Would you guys like more Kui Mulang fics? Let me know in the comments.