Syntax x prisoner reader

"This would go a lot faster if you would just tell me where it is!" The spider creature snapped at you.

"I already told you." You huffed struggling against the webs. "I know nothing about computers, or tech. I can't tell you where the hard drive is because I don't know." Your arms were pulled taunt on either side of you. And the web at your back kept your body stuck.

Your focus was more on the webs than the Spider monster thing Infront of you to be honest. So, you didn't see his annoyance slowly shift to a malicious smirk.

"You know? I don't suppose I believe you."

A glance at him told you this was not going to be a good situation.

"Believe me or don't, it doesn't change anything. I won't tell you anything."

His smirk turned to a grin.

"So, you won't tell me anything."

"That's right. I won't tell you anything because I don't know anything." You emphasized.

The spider chuckled.

"Well I suppose. I'll simply have to jog your memory then." He walked behind you and took ahold of your arms.

"Wait. What are you doing?!" You thrashed but his grip was surprisingly strong.

"Bringing you along, of course. After all, if you aren't going to talk I will require my tools." He brought your hands behind you back and the webbing stuck them together tightly.

"I told you I don't know anything!" You shouted trying to pull away.

The spider lifted you bridal style, despite your struggles, with ease.

"You keep saying that." He mused thoughtfully. "And yet, I've already stated that I don't believe you." Metallic legs sprouted from his back making you flinch.

He smirked amusedly and allowed them to carry you both out of your work building and into the sewer system.

You struggled fiercely which seemed to annoy him.

"Stop wriggling." He ordered his lips turning to a frustrated frown.

"Oh you mean like this?" You asked bucking wildly. The spider stumbled and you fell from his arms. Without arms to catch you and concrete coming towards you far too quickly, you only tensed in anticipation of the pain.

But the pain never came. Instead his arm caught you around your hips.

"Here's an idea." He offered sarcastically. "If you don't want to break a bone, hold still."

"And let you win? Not a chance." You challenged squirming even more now. Since he had dropped lower to catch you, you were closer to the ground.

The spider looked annoyed but slowly his annoyance morphed into a smirk.

"Heh alright. Suit yourself."

You were about to ask what he was so smug about when he pulled you against his chest with an arm around your lower back. His other hand dug into his jacket pocket.

"What are you doing?!" You shouted attempting to squirm away. But with your hands behind your back that was not entirely possible.

"Well If you insist on wriggling, I will have to resort to counter measures." He informed you casually pulling a syringe from his pocket. "Now for your own safety, I would suggest you hold still." He grinned maliciously holding you tighter. This restricted your movement making you unable to squirm even if you had wanted to.