Red son's little sister x M.k

"No, you cannot come." Red son muttered as you attempted to sneak into the back of his car while he checked the engine.

"Why not?!" You huffed sitting up from the front seat. "I want to show father I can help! I can get rid of that dumb monkey boy." You promised as your older brother walked towards the cab with a hand extended to aid you out of the car.

He rose an eyebrow.

"And what about the dragon horse girl?"

You smirked.

"Nah I'll let you keep her."

Red son's hair exploded into flame as his cheeks burned crimson.

"You little-" he shouted as you laughed and jumped down from the cab running from your brother's ire.

This hardly stopped him from taking up chase yelling at you all sorts of creative insults.

Although you never gave them any heed. Red Son never meant a word of his negative rambles. He loved you more than life itself and would exchange his life for yours in a heartbeat. Infact he nearly had when Spider Queen had taken over and decided to torment your father by hurting you.

Your back still bore wounds from the unfortunate day, and you noticed as you danced away from your brother's grabs at you, even when presented with the opportunity, never once did he touch your back.

At one point you had nearly run into a bull clone and had to stop short.

Red Son had veered off course so as not to ram into your back. And of course this had given you even more of a headstart.

Your mother stepped into the garage just as your brother caught your arm.

"Children, you're far too old for such petty fights."

You both separated with obedient nods.

"Sorry, mother." You both apologized in almost perfect unison.

"You are forgiven, now what is all of this fussing about?" Your mother addressed turning her attention to Red Son's readied vehicle that the bull clones had taken up preparing. However, when she turned her gaze to them, they each bowed respectfully.

"Mother, I have discovered a potential metal that would allow me to recreate the golden fillet." Red son informed her with an evil grin.

She rose her eyebrows.

"A useful tool indeed, but this does not answer my question."

Red son gave a small sigh.

"Y/n was demanding to come along."

Your mother turned a proud smile on you.

"I see no issue in this, she has finished her training. She could be a useful asset to your mission."

Red Son's jaw fell slack when you beamed.

"M-mother! She's been injured. She could be harmed further or worse should the noodle boy intervene." Red son protested.

And though the accusations were offensive, you could see the concern and panic in your brother's eyes. Most times you would have agreed to stay home, for a bribe of course, but this time Red Son could not fail. You trusted your brother, but he had only one shot in obtaining this metal. He would need all the help he could get.

"Your sister is powerful Red Son, she can help you." Your mother's no nonsense tone slipped into her words warning Red to not argue further.

He paused then sighed frustratedly.