Nezha x hurt reader

You laughed as M.k and your other friends made jokes chatting amoungst themselves.

You didn't feel even slightly guilty.

That was until Nezha stepped through the threshold of pigsy's noodles.

You bristled as your gazes met.

With a glare he marched towards you.

"Princ-"

"Nezha!" You cut him off quickly shooting to your feet and shoving a hand over his mouth. "Long time no see. Hey guys you know Nezha, right?"

M.k looked confused at your behavior but nodded with a smile, Mei frowned suspiciously, tang and pigsy exchanged suspicious glances and Sandy just smiled and waved.

"Course we know Nezha," Sandy affirmed. "Can't understand why he's here, though. Don't you have celestial duties?"

Nezha gently, but firmly removed your hand shooting you a look.

"As a matter of fact I do. And the P-" He paused when you bit your lip and shook you head slightly.

He hated it when y/n pleaded. He could be firm with anyone else. But something about her snapped his resolve.

This time would be no different. When Y/n shook her head with a pleading look he begrudgingly changed his statement.

"Parents of this one." He gestured to you with an open palm. "Are looking for her."

You frowned.

"Annnnd why should that matter to you?" Pigsy spoke up from behind you a skeptic tone underlining his inquiry.

You turned on your heel.

"Oh Nezha probably just noticed I was late for classes. You know how he is with schedules and the like. My parents always come looking for me around this time. So I should really get going, ok byyyeee!" You explained haphazardly and grabbed Nezha's wrist before pulling him out the door.

"Oh no that wasn't suspicious at all." Nezha muttered as you both walked towards the park.

"Well if you would have just left it be-" you began only to be cut off by Nezha.

"You ran away, Y/n. Your parents are worried sick. You could have been taken or worse, killed."

You sighed.

"You don't get it, Nezha. I have my reasons."

Nezha chuckled sardonically.

"Oh yes, reasons I'm sure the monkie king taught you no doubt."

You bristled at the implication.

"Did you just imply that I ran away because like the monkey king I shurk responsibility?"

"Perhaps." Nezha mused.

Something about his tone snapped your resolve and you whirled on your heel before throwing down a spell that made smoke explode around you.

Nezha stepped back with a gasp before choking on the lungful of smoke.

"Y- Y/N!" He yelled after you between coughing fits and sputters.

But you only ran faster as tears welled in your eyes then slipped down your cheeks. Your heart ached in your chest from the sting of his words and the falling tears blurred your vision until you turned a corner into an alleyway.

Your mind swirled with accusations and questions as you leaned your back against the alley wall. You expected such a cold accusation from your father or maybe from the whispers you heard his advisors exchanging. Perhaps even the girls who collected the immortality peaches from the heavenly gardens, but Nezha?

Since the day he had been assigned to be your bodyguard instead of guarding the map to the samadhi fire, you had felt instant attraction. And perhaps that was why the accusation hurt so deeply.

Slowly, you slid down the wall, coming to a sit at the ground burying your face in your knees. Being the daughter of the Jade emperor was no easy feat. There was so much expected of you, and so many enemies.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?"

You gasped and looked up at the same moment a punk knelt next to you, a bat resting lazily on his shoulder.

You felt your heart seize in your chest.

The punk rose an eyebrow and lifted your chin with a finger.

"What's the matter, girlie? Your boyfriend dump you?"

You gave him a glare and knocked his hand aside.

"Don't touch me."

The punk whistled lowly as a few more men stepped into the alleyway.

"Feisty, eh? That's adorable. What are you gonna do bout it?"

"She won't have to do anything." Nezha's voice cut through the alleyway coldly.

You glanced to the entrance only to see Nezha brandishing his spear.

The punk scoffed.

"Is that spear supposed to scare me?"

Nezha gaze sharpened.

"I'll not give you another warning mortal."

The punk smirked and gestured towards Nezha with a wave of his hand.

"Take care of this idiot boys." He turned his gaze back on you. "I'm busy."

You weren't concerned for Nezha's safety in the slightest. The humans on the other hand..... You certainly hoped Nezha felt merciful.

"Now, miss." The punk took your chin in hand again. "You never answered my question."

You were tempted to smack his hand away once again when his eyes flickered to a cold blue. His voice echoed in your ears and a cool chill swept up your spine.

You only managed a gasp before Nezha made quick work of the other punks and reached for your aggressor.

"Nezha, no!" You screamed just as a sharp glacier froze around his arm.

Nezha's gaze widened.

"The lady bone demon?!"

The punk chuckled.

"Close, buddy." The punk glanced at him. "Actually her son. And this-" He pulled you to your feet as an ice dagger formed in his other hand which he quickly pressed against you neck. "Is my new Fiance."