Sun Wukong x Foreigner Reader

* so just FYI I was not sure what you meant by Foreigner. Probably just not Chinese which is okay so I did my best.*

You stared at the map that was sprawled on the table in front of you. This town was INCREDIBLY confusing. You knew finding your way around would be hard, especially your first few weeks of college. What you hadn't expected was to run from floods and fires that had hit suddenly when the weather station was taken by some psychopath. And then find yourself entirely lost when everything was said and done.

You studied the map for roads that looked even remotely familiar when you saw it. The road you were on!

With an excited gasp you pulled out a highlighter and circled the road then attempted navigating your way back.

Unfortunately, while your gaze was buried in the map you didn't notice the massive crater before you. You leaned your weight forward only for your right foot to land on open air. A small scream rent the air as you plummeted downward.

You brought Your arms up to shield your face when your slammed into something firm but soft. Arms surrounded your lower back to stabilize you.

"What do we have here?" A deep voice asked.

This prompted you to look up. Above you stood a monkey man thing. He was holding you against his chest with a smug grin.

His golden eyes flicked over your form from your (Hair color) hair and (eye color) eyes.

"You're not from around here are you?" He cocked a brow at you making your heart thrum inside your chest.

"U-uhm yes." You shoved yourself away only to yelp when your feet found no purchase on the cloud under you.

The monkey caught your arm and pulled you up against him.

"Not so fast, let me get you to solid ground first." He chuckled shaking his head. With a shift of his weight, the cloud flew over to ground that wasn't cracked and the monkey released you and you stumbled to catch your weight as he stepped off the cloud.

"So what's your name?" He asked offering you the map you had dropped.

"Y/n." You answered taking the map. "And you are-" you cut yourself off to allow him time to answer.

The monkey cocked a brow.

"You don't know?"

Slowly, you shook your head.

"Uhm no?"

He smiled.

"Sun Wukong. The monkey king?" He offered when your features showed no hint of recognition. "The great sage, equal to heaven?" He tried a few more names but you stared entirely lost.

"Are you a celebrity or something?" You asked with a nervous smile and a tilt of your head.

Wukong, as he called himself seemed actually shocked that you didn't know him.

"You've never heard of me."

You started to back away slowly. Was this mutant thing insane? Or actually famous? You weren't really sure but either way, you didn't have the time to find out. Your last class would begin before too long and your professor probably wouldn't care that you had nearly died.

"Uh no. But thanks for your help and I gotta get going, byeeee!" You turned on your heel and started to try and make sense of where you were once again.

"So headed to the college huh?"

You gasped and stumbled back discovering Monkey king was only a few inches away.

"Uh m-maybe?" You stammered hugging the map against you.

"Oh no problem. I can get cha there."

You blinked.

"Uhm I don't recall asking for help?" Though, the words were sharp you gave them in a soft questioning tone.

Monkey king seemed unaffected by the comment only folding his arms with a smug grin.

"And you can get to campus before your next class?"

You flinched.

"How did yo-"

"Your schedule is written on the map." Monkey King shrugged cutting you off.

You froze and glanced at the map then at your watch. You had ten minutes tops. You bit your lip; conflicted.

"Here, I'll help you out." Monkey king offered his hand with a sincerely kind smile. "And I can get you there on time too."

You blinked then glanced up at his eyes. He didn't seem to be hiding anything.

With a sigh you took his hand.

"Ok."

*This was requested by SuperHedgehogirls sorry it took forever but here!*