Monkey King x reader new dimension part 5

You had barely entered your room when the door slammed behind you. You whirled only to see Macaque standing behind the door with one hand on it.

"Hello, Liánhuā." He smirked. Suddenly, a shadow grabbed you from behind and pressed a cloth over your mouth and nose.

Meanwhile

Monkey King landed near his hut with a small grunt as he jumped off his cloud. He entered the little shelter and glanced around. Everything looked so lifeless without her there.

Y/n had brought a glow to the old hut that Monkey King just couldn't explain. Just at that moment, a branch snapped behind him and his ear twitched. It was likely only one of his subjects, but he turned anyway. The moment he turned, two of Macaque's shadows ran past him on either side, between them a net made from spider Queen's special webbing.

Before he could even attempt to dodge, he was bound in the stuff. Monkey King growled and tried to rip it, but in a moment the web sucked the energy out of him painfully. He released a pained yell as one of the shadows chuckled.

"Nice to see you again, bud."

Then his vision went black.

Later on.

Monkey King blinked awake slowly. His vision was blurred with an odd ringing in his ears.

"Sun! Sun Wukong help!"

Instantly the blurry vision sharpened into focus and the ringing vanished. Then he almost wished it hadn't.

Y/n was chained to the wall with her arms above her head and Macaque stood only a pace away twirling a syringe.

"Good job, Liánhuā. Wouldn't want to start the party without the good ol' Monkey King. Now would we?"

Y/n struggled in her restraints and Monkey King tried to move only to be slammed by blinding pain.

"Macaque, what are you doing!?" He growled through clenched teeth.

"Oh don't you know?" Macaque smirked and walked closer to Y/n. "I'm showing you what I want with her." With that he punctured her arm taking her blood.

Y/n screamed in pain then slowly began to look very weak.

"Get away from her!" Monkey King roared and thrashed In the webbing ignoring the pain. "Macaque let her go! She has nothing to do with you. I'm the one you want!"

Macaque chuckled.

"And lose the opportunity to watch you beg? Heh. Not a chance."

Monkey King stared as Macaque pulled the syringe away. Then he set it down and picked up another.

"Fun thing about these is they take atleast ten times the amount they seem to hold. After a couple more I'll have everything I need."

Monkey King growled as Y/n passed out.

"And what'll happen to Y/n then?"

Macaque offered him an evil grin.

"Take a wild guess."

Monkey King's eyes widened then he thrashed harder than before.

"What do you even need her. Blood for?! Especially that much?!"

Macaque chuckled.

"An ancient spell the lady bone demon taught me in exchange for my loyalty. With the blood of an immortal from another world, I can transfer all of yours and the Monkie Kid's power to me. After the spell is completed you'll die." Macaque smirked over his shoulder. "But that's just a perk."

Monkey King's heart sunk. Y/n would die soon and it would be all his fault. Suddenly he spotted a sharp rock a few feet away. While Macaque worked he slid slightly closer.

"But if you beg me to, I just might let her live." Macaque taunted crooking a finger under her chin and tilted her head up.

Monkey King barely caught his temper. He had to focus on escaping instead of Macaque's taunts even if it meant letting him lay a hand on Y/n for now. But he swore to himself he'd make Macaque regret it. He scooted over then started to work on sawing through webbing.

"Silent huh?" Macaque turned and Monkey king froze. "You must not care about her either. I should have known." Macaque scoffed. "You have a habit with using people, don't you?"

Monkey King bit his tongue and sawed faster. Finally the webs snapped and in an instant he lunged at Macaque.

A few hours later.

You groaned and coughed a bit as your mind started to awaken.

"Come on, peaches. Just a little more." Someone far away urged gently.

You felt something press against your lips, then cold liquid poured down your throat. Something about the liquid stirred your senses and urged you to wake fully.

You blinked your eyes open and smiled at the sight.

Monkey King leaned over you with a desperately worried look. The instant your gazes locked he sighed in relief.

"How are you feeling, peaches?"

You stretched a bit and a pain shot up your arm.

"Ah! My arm is killing me." You muttered.

Monkey King frowned.

"Yeah, loosing that much blood would leave a sizable bruise."

"Loosing what?!" You gasped sitting up suddenly. Instantly, you regretted the action as pain seared through your head. You fell back and landed against Monkey King's chest.

"I uh...I have something else to tell you." He sounded resigned and almost heartbroken.

"What is it?"

Monkey King gave you a forced, sad smile.

"I found your ticket home."