Red Son x servant girl part 2

"Get off me!" You shouted thrashing against the two bull clones that dragged you towards the dungeon. Their metallic grips were unyielding and nigh painful. They locked your wrists into a pair of cuffs attached to the arms of a chair.

Red Son entered as the two bull clones left. His red cape swaying behind him.

You shot him a glare.

Red Son folded his arms staring down at you with a frown.

"I warn you, mother and father will not hold back for you. Are you sure you want to take this course of action?" He raised an eyebrow.

You only glowered at him.

"I'm. Not. Telling. You. Anything."

Red Son scowled and turned, walking away.

"Fine. Fiiiine, it's your funeral."

The door slammed behind him and your bravado quickly slipped. They could kill you easily. Or they could do far worse. You had to escape. With that motivation you worked at the restraints.

Meanwhile.

Red Son slammed the door behind him aiming to vent a bit of frustration. How dare she be so heart stoppingly beautiful when she was fighting him?! The heat in his cheeks was only growing and what was much worse, was he could never face his parents in this state.

Instead, he marched to his room deciding it was much wiser to wait until morning. He went straight to his room and shut the door promptly before any of his bull clones could ask questions.

The instant his door's lock clicked his embarrassment eased. He blew out an annoyed breath as he unbuttoned his coat and began shrugging it off. Still his mind turned back to Y/n's defiance. Her determined look seemed to be burned into his memory.

Red Son slumped onto his bed with folded arms. He has been correct. She definitely looked remarkably similar to the noodle boy. He knew that defiance anywhere. But now came the inward battle.

He knew Y/n, and possibly had something of a soft spot for her. If it came down to the line, he could never torture her. Even attacking her in training was difficult, actually causing her unbearable pain would be unthinkable.

But then his mother and father could. They had tortured and killed many of their previous enemies. It would be easy for them....but could he really let that happen? Could he really sit here in his room and cower knowing he was letting her suffer, and all for what? A chance that she might know something to aid them?

Red Son cringed at even the thought. The answer was no. He could never just stand aside and let them hurt Y/n. When had she even last seen the noodle boy anyway?

That was the moment something clicked. Y/n had not left the court since she was handed over to them. Noodle boy only knew of Red Son's forge, not his home. They could not possibly have had contact. Oh this was perfect! Except, y/n had starkly decided to side against his parents, against him.

A serious offense that would not go unpunished. There was no doubt about it, she couldn't stay here. So, what was there to do? Then an idea clicked into his head. It was a long shot and the noodle boy could likely be too stupid to even recognize her. But if it was to protect her, then it was more than worth the chance.

Then it was settled, he would address his parents on the matter in the morning.

With that he finished his preparations for bed, and went to sleep.

The next day.

Red Son sat at the dining table awaiting his parents. He was unsure of how to phrase this proposal. And even more unsure of whether it would work or not. There was only one thing that he was sure about in this situation. He was going to protect y/n. Whatever it took.