Red Son x Abused reader.

* This is just a blurb hope you all enjoy*

"Where is she?" Red son huffed impatiently.

Y/n was late....again. As typical as this phenomenon was, she had never been this tardy.

Worry ebbed at Red Son's chest as he considered searching her out. With the aid of his flames and car it wouldn't take long, perhaps with the bull clones-

"I'm here!" Y/n burst through the tree line waving a hand at him. Her chest heaved with labored breaths when she paused Infront of him.

"Well it's about time!" Red Son chided. "Where on earth were you? I was beginning to get wo-" Red Son clamped his mouth shut once he realized his fumble.

Y/n looked up at him with a risen eye brow.

"Warm." Red Son corrected. "It's scalding out today. I'd rather not over heat you know." He folding his arms glancing away.

Y/n seemed to study him a moment.

"Uh huh." She mused disbelievingly.

"Listen here you little- where did you get that?"

Y/n stiffened as Red Son noted the large bruise just under her eye.

"Get what?" She asked, her tone remained perfectly nonchalant but suddenly her gaze refused to meet his. She acted as though she was glancing away which allowed her hair to cover the offensive bluish purple skin.

Red Son, however, frowned.

"Don't take me for a fool, peasant girl. The bruise right-" he moved her hair aside only to have Y/n flinch violently.

"Sorry." She excused swiftly with an embarassedly smile. "Jumpy. Oh you mean my bruise, I fell face first. Pft clumsy am I right?" He spoke quickly and dismissively.

"I suppose." Red son responded slowly trying to process her retort. Y/n was not clumsy. She was a force to be reckoned with wether on the battlefield or not. Any less would not have captured his interest.

"Anyway, you want to train or chat?" Y/n challenged snapping his train of thought.

Red Son took up a defensive position.

"Go on and try it, peasant girl."

Y/n grinned and raced towards him.

Some time later.

Red Son studied Y/n as she packed her belongings together. Training had been...odd.

She didn't take his attacks quite as well as she usually did. And one particular hit to her back had sent her face first into the dirt. He hadn't even struck hard, infact he has been holding back more than usual. Something was amiss.

Once she has finished packing Red Son grasped her duffle bag.

"Finally. Let's be on our way."

"Red, what are you doing?" Y/n arched a brow at him folding her arms.

Red Son's heart skipped a beat at the look but he ignored it.

"What does it look like? I'm walking you home."

Panic flitted across Y/n's features. And she reached for her bag.

"No, you can't."

Red Son tugged the bag away holding it out of reach. His resolve turned to stone.

"Why?"

Y/n's panic turned to frustration.

"Because I said so! That is more than enough reason." She offered her hand palm up. "Give me my bag, Red."