Sun wukong x kidnapped reader

Sun gave a parting wave to M.k as his successor rushed off to deliver noodles for Pigsy. The kid really was great but he'd kept you waiting a little too long. The moment M.k was out of sight Sun jumped on his cloud and zipped towards your apartment.

Your p.o.v

You had spent the morning cleaning and setting up your apartment for the day. Sun had promised he'd spend the day with you. Watching movies, playing video games, maybe karaoke if you could convince him.

But you'd finished getting ready almost three hours ago. Sun never broke a date with you this late. He could be tardy here and there but not normally like this. You sighed and walked out onto the fire escape. You were about to climb down when a thud sounded behind you.

With a happy gasp you whirled around then froze.

A black monkey was perched on the fire escape rail with a grin.

"What's the matter? Expecting someone else?"

You took a slow step backwards then ran down the steps.

A chuckle sounded behind you and just as your foot touched solid ground the monkey tackled you. Twisting just before you hit the ground you tried to push him away but ended up flat on your back with his hands pinning your wrists.

"Get off of me!" You shouted struggling under him.

"Sorry kid, nothing personal."

His eyes shone purple and your world faded to black.

Sun wukong's p.o.v

Sun hopped onto the fire escape about to knock when he realized the window was open.

"Y/n?"

No answer came and the corners of Sun's lips pulled down into a worried frown. He entered the apartment and looked around. Nothing seemed out of place. Sun left the apartment and started to look around.

"Looking for someone?"

Sun's head shot up and Macaque smiled down from the rooftop of a nearby building.

"How's it goin bud?" Macaque chuckled.

Sun growled and jumped up onto the rooftop cracking the pavement with the force.

"Where is she?!"

"She's safe. For now." Macaque grinned. "Gotta hand it to ya. She's pretty. And way out of your league."

Sun shot forward punching at him, but Macaque's figure turned to shadow and Sun's fist went right through.

"If you can find her then you can have her back." Macaque's voice drifted from behind Sun causing him to whirl around, but nothing was there.

"But we both know how you leave someone when it's too much work."

Sun stiffened as Macaque's voice drifted away on the wind.

Your p.o.v

You awoke with with a small groan. Your head ached a bit so you tried to put your hand to your temple, but it wouldn't budge. You blinked your eyes open only to see you were tied to a tree on an old mountain.

"Morning kid." The black monkey from earlier smirked taking a knee Infront of you.

You gave him an annoyed glare.

"Wow what a look. You'd think you'd be a bit more thankful."

"Why on earth would I be thankful for being kidnapped?!" You snapped.

The monkey chuckled.

"For showing you the real Sun Wukong. Once he gets what he wants from you he'll abandon you."

You rose an eyebrow.

"Sun Wukong isn't like that, face paint."

The monkey blinked a bit before he seemed to realize you were referring to the red on his face.

"Funny, the name's Macaque."

"I'd love to say it's a pleasure, macaroni. But it hasn't been." You shot back with a frown.

"You've certainly got a mouth for someone extremely mortal." Macaque pointed out leaning a little too close.

You decided to give him a reason to back up.

"Well if anything your breath will kill me before you can at this rate."

Macaque chuckled.

"No wonder he likes you. You're entertaining, for now that is." He leaned back on his tail and folded his arms.

You struggled against the ropes.

"It won't be so entertaining when Sun Wukong gets here."

"Actually, I think it'll be even more so. Watching him freak when he can't find you will be peak entertainment."

You growled and kicked a nearby rock at him.

Macaque leaned out of the way with a grin watching the attempt.

"Not a bad shot if you were trying to miss." Macaque leaned so close you thought he was going to kiss you.

"ENOUGH!"

Macaque was thrown backwards as Sun Wukong landed Infront of you glowing with golden flames.

"Sun!" You cheered.

Sun Wukong gave you an apologetic look before Macaque spoke up.

"Hey bud. What took you so long?"

Sun Wukong glared at him.

"Aren't you ever gonna get sick of taking my friends you coward?"

Macaque grinned evilly.

"You are such a gem. It's gonna be so satisfying turning her against you." Macaque shot at Sun wukong and the two started to fight.

You struggled hard against the restraints until the ropes started to loosen. Finally Sun Wukong was able to defeat Macaque and come over to help you.

"Did he hurt you?" Sun Wukong asked worriedly snapping the ropes with a single tug.

You hugged Sun Wukong in relief and shook your head as he pulled you to his chest.

"Only my pride."

Sun sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry, peach. I was training M.k and the kid needed a few more pointers than usual. I didn't expect it to take so long."

You smiled up at him.

"Hey it's alright. And you couldn't have known macaroni was gonna pull something."

Sun paused at the nickname then burst into laughter.

You smiled proudly.

"Yeah I don't think he likes the nickname."

Sun grinned down at you.

"You called him that?"

You nodded happily.

Sun kissed your cheek making your cheeks bloom a crimson red.

"I shoulda known you'd have something to say to him. You always were a spitfire." He praised proudly.

You cuddled closer as Sun summoned his cloud and flew you home.