Red Son x betrothed reader

"Mother, you can't be serious!" Red Son argued following Princess Iron Fan as she walked.

"Of course I'm serious. Did you think your father and I wouldn't plan a future for you?"

"Well of course, but I-"

"Red Son." She turned to him with a firm look that slowly eased to a gentle one. "Nothing is set in stone. We simply arranged for your future. Should you choose to break the betrothal, you are entirely entitled to do so."

"Of course I want t-"

The doors opened silencing Red Son as you entered looking around.

Red Son's jaw dropped.

"Well hello Y/n." Princess Iron Fan said with a smirk. "This is my son, Red Son."

Red Son seemed to regain his composure and stood straight.

"It's good to meet you." You said conversationally. "Your mother always talks about you."

"Does she now?" Red Son inquired shooting his mother a scathing look.

Princess Iron Fan only smirked wider and turned.

"Ill allow you two time to get acquainted." She excused as she left the room.

And uncomfortable silence filled the room as you two thought of what to say.

"Oh your mother said your were talented with fire?"

Red Son smirked and ignited a fist.

"Why yes I am!"

You smiled.

"Do you think you could show me?"

Red Son grinned.

He showed you hundreds of tricks and fighting moves, whilst you watched completely intrigued.

When he finished he asked you about what you were talented with.

"Magic mostly." You said brushing your hair behind your ear.

"Magic? May I see?" Red Son asked quirking an eyebrow.

You smiled and nodded. A beautiful melody slipped from your lips as black magic curled around Red Son's ankles then up his back.

At first he stiffened, then the magic eased his muscles and healed his bruises from his last encounter with the Monkie Kid.

He smiled as you finished and offered you a hand.

"Would you care to join me to a movie in town tonight?"

You grinned and nodded allowing him to lead you to the exit.

You went home and got ready while he did the same. A few hours later he picked you up on a motorcycle.

He rode fast making you yelp and hug close to him. He smirked over his shoulder at you when he stopped at a red light.

"You're a brat!" You yelled over the engine.

He only grinned wider.

"Faster? As your wish!"

"N-Ahh!" You screamed and it mingled with laughter as you both took off much faster than you thought possible.

When you arrived at the theater you punched his arm lightly.

"You did that on purpose."

"I wanted to see if you could take the heat." Red Son insinuated leaning closer.

"Maybe I can take it better than others." You shot right back.

Red Son laughed and offered you his arm.

"Shall we M'lady?"

You giggled but took his arm and allowed him to lead you in.

The movie was fun and you enjoyed watching it and stealing glances at Red Son's reactions.

When the show finished Red Son left you to go get the motorcycle. So, you waited patiently near the doors. Being honest you were sort of excited to race around again. Until you heard a male voice.

"Hey doll."

You nearly groaned out right as a man rested a hand on the wall behind you and leaned a little too close.

"You shouldn't be out here all alone."

"She isn't." You heard Red Son growl.

A small smile touched your lips as the man whirled around.

Red Son walked over and the man looked ready to fight.  But when Red Son's eyes burst into flames, the man instantly backed down running off.

You giggled. But then a chilly wind blew over you making you shiver.

Red Son took off his over coat and offered it to you.

"But won't you get cold?" You asked.

Red Son chuckled.

"I never get cold, Y/n."

You attempted not to focus on his black tank top as he climbed on the bike then gestured for you to follow.

You did so and hugged close to him comfortably warm in his overcoat.