Red Son x firefighter reader

Red Son scowled at the large bus like vehicle. Of course humans would create some type of idiotic safety measure to get in the way. An idea came to mind causing a smirk to flicker to life on his features.

A water truck was still a truck. And trucks ran on very flammable fuel. Glancing around to ensure no one saw him, Red son made his way over to the large vehicle. As he walked around it he quickly found the hood.

Just as he reached for it a girl's voice made him freeze.

"I think it was Red Son."

Red Son quirked a brow and glanced around the truck to see a young firefighter gathering the hose.

"Who?" An older man asked as he began to help her.

"The fire demon who keeps trying to overtake the city." She her tone made it seem as if the information should have been obvious. "Too bad he isn't very good at getting away with it." The girl spoke suddenly aiming the hose at Red Son and turning it on.

The water slammed into his chest and threw him back off his feet. Red Son coughed as the girl walked over.

"You insignificant little, peasant!" Red Son shouted getting to a stand. His clothes and hair ignited but the girl only smirked.

Red Son's anger quickly turned to shock. Was this girl an idiot? Or did she have a death wish? He could certainly oblige the latter.

"That's what you get for setting houses on fire." The girl scolded. "Can't you even control your element?"

Red Son reached for her throat only for water to slam into his face. He stumbled back. Suddenly his shock and confusion melted away.

"You water demons can hardly be considered a threat." He growled removing his overcoat to ring it out.

The girl's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink and for some reason that made a small smirk tug at his lips.

She frowned and folded her arms.

"Says the demon who just lost twice." You shot back.

Red Son chuckled then grabbed your collar dragging you close.

"Listen here you peasant girl. Cross me again, and I will end you!" He growled.

You grinned at him.

"You'll try anyway."

Red Son gritted his teeth and threw you back. But you certainly didn't miss the way his cheeks burned.

"Keep your truck out of my way, peasant."

You dusted yourself off with a smirk. You hadn't lost control of a fire yet. And you didn't plan to lose this one.

*I know it's short. It's all I could think of. This was requested by Jazzhanss