Red Son Cute Scare

*really quick. This one is based off of a brilliant artist on insta.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-nnQBJa0W/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Here's the link to her account. If it doesn't work it's ciinamilk_ on insta. Anyway onto the fic.*

Red Son stepped carefully though the house to avoid the creaky boards he had memorized. Your words from the other night ringing in his ears.

"You have no idea how to be stealthy, do you?" You giggled catching his arm and pulling him into the light.

He had been following you home to ensure your safety, but you had spotted him fairly easily.

"I do too!" Red son shouted his ponytail igniting ablaze.

This only made you giggle more.

"Alright then, show me sometime, ok?"

And show you, he certainly would. Today he intended to sneak into your house without being detected and scare you. Perhaps it was childish, but you always lit up so adorably when you saw him. And he couldn't bring himself to hurt you in anyway. Thus, this alternative was a solid bet.

He nimbly made his way up the stairs and pressed his back against the wall next to your room. Your door was open, so you definitely weren't showering or dressing.

Your sweet voice drifted through the door way into the hall and he considered holding off for a moment. But he quickly dismissed the idea. He could always request you sing to him later.

In one swift movement he darted into the room.

"AHA!" He shouted.

You jumped and whirled around in your vanity desk. Your hair in a different style and your figure, adorned with a new dress.

Instantly Red Son's cheeks ignited and his hair set ablaze.

"Why are you getting dressed up?!" He shouted suddenly.

You stared at Red Son in confusion for a moment, then your lips slowly curled into a smile.

"Did you seriously sneak into my house just to prove you can be stealthy?"

Red Son's blush deepened significantly, giving you your answer.

"No, NO! You are not changing the subject! Why are you getting all dressed up?! Are you seeing someone else?!" He demanded.

You giggled lightly and got up.

"Because tomorrow is your birthday, and I wanted to surprise you."

Red Son paused for a moment to think. It was his birthday tomorrow. He had completely forgotten.

"W-well, in that case, thank you." He huffed folding his arms.

You walked over to him.

"Well since you kinda spoiled your birthday present, why don't you make it up to me?"

"Huh?" Red Son took on a lost look. The type he regularly took when you caught him off guard.

"You can stay and we can have a movie night." You proposed with an excited smile.

Red Son frowned.

"Please? You basically broke in to my house. If it was that easy for you someone else could too." You explained putting up a scared front.

"I am a professional." Red Son huffed hautily.

"You're also a wonderful fighter." You complimented meaningfully.

"Why, yes I am." Red Son agreed. "And I do suppose reparations are in order for spoiling your gift." He sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yay!" You cheered before grabbing his arm and racing to the t.v room.