Red Son x Prisoner Reader

So recently one of you beautiful friends of mine made me some glorious fanart so of course I had to show it off. I mean look at it!! Freaking *chef's kiss* perfection! I love it! If you guys do fanart I would love to see it. And I will definitely show it off cause you're all amazing let's be honest. If you want to see more of this amazing art it was done by Pikachudoesgames64!

Here's the Tumblr;  https://leon-the-sylveondoesgames.tumblr.com/

"I don't know it just feels like someone's been following me. You know?" You asked M.k while you subconsciously rubbed at your upper arm. A nervous habit you had that would trigger when something frightened you.

M.k rose an eyebrow.

"Uhhh no. I don't know what you mean."

Mei groaned and pressed him aside.

"Don't worry about it, y/n. We can walk you home tonight. Right M.k?" She asked glancing at him.

M.k nervously fidgeted with his staff.

"Aheh actually Monkey King said I've been slacking lately. He wants to train a bit harder today."

"Ugh fine. I'll walk you home." Mei promised unsheathing her sword and holding it up triumphantly. "With this!"

You giggled at her energy. The blade did make you feel marginally better. But at that moment a shiver creeped across your shoulder blades warning you of someone watching.

Immediately, you whirled around. No one stood in sight. The most you saw was a bit of red fabric disappear into a nearby alleyway.

"Y/n?" M.k asked.

You sucked in a deep breath and released it in an effort to calm your nerves.

"It's nothing." But your instincts screamed a different story. Whatever it was, you couldn't do anything about it, until it made it's move.

Mei and M.k waved you off as you entered your work. When they left, you buckled down and did your work. Thankfully, no feelings of being watched cut your focus today. Eventually, work came to a close.

As you locked up the building, Mei came to walk you home.

"You ready to hit it?" She asked jabbing her thumb behind her.

"Very." You agreed.

Mei led the way with jokes and quips. She told you practically everything she did that day and you listened politely.

That was until the sun faded below the horizon. That was the moment Mei was tackled by two bull clones.

"Mei!" You yelled grabbing a bull clone's arm only to be tugged away by two more. "Stop! Let go of me!" You shouted thrashing against them. The bull clones struggled to hold you until one pressed a cloth over your mouth and nose.

An odd smell assaulted your nose and after a few moments your body grew weak. Your eyes slid closed as your legs gave out.

"Y/n!" Someone screamed distantly just before you lost all conciousness.

Hours later.

You awoke to the sound of metal clicking against metal and the feel of cement under you. Slowly, you blinked open your eyes and looked around. The room surrounding you was barren but clean. It had no bed or other furniture only a metal door ahead of you.

You pressed yourself up to a sit only to realize your wrists were cuffed together. A long chain attached them to a ring on the floor.

"Uh oh."