Yoinked -Red Son x Reader p. 1

You walked briskly through the city as the waning sunlight cast deep shadows. Your 'cousin' Mei was waiting for you at a restaurant named Pigsy's Noodles. You 'cousin' was technically not blood related her father and your adoptive father were....well not close but they tolerated each other.

Every year you would go to spend a week with your 'cousin' and her family. And every year your uncle would teach you self defense and what he could about your little...secret.

A few people tossed looks your way and you tugged up your hood not enjoying the attention.

The truth was you had a power you simply could not understand. Unlike your father, uncle, and cousin you were not a dragon. You were....well...something else.

You turned the corner following the directions on your phone. At that exact moment fire exploded from an upper balcony window above the resturant.

Mei and her best friend M.k stood just ahead starting at the flickering flame.

You gasped and ran forward summoning your magic. You couldn't do much. But silencing a flame before it overtook a restaurant, that was doable. Assuming it was somewhat smaller.

"Yooink."

A male voice mocked before the flame jumped from the balcony and flew right at you.

You yelped and jumped to the side tucking into a roll just as a race car shot off in the direction you had been standing.

Mei and m.k exchanged a few words before Mei summoned her motorcycle and shot off and M.k pole vaulted after the car.

You blinked your mind stumbling over what you had just witnessed. A flame jumping from a balcony? And turning into a race car? You breathed out a sigh knowing your curiosity would not be assuaged until you found out what that was about.

You focused on the magic you had just summoned but this time you focused on Mei. You could teleport minor distances, if you had an anchor. Mei would serve as the anchor.

You solidified the image of Mei and then allowed your magic to do it's work. In an instant you felt the world around you shift and when you blinked your eyes open you saw a massive column slam down on the front of the aforementioned race car, although now altered, throwing a redhead through the windshield.

"So, looks like you've reached the end of the line Red Son. What were you even gonna do with this thing anyway?"

You stepped closer and opened your mouth as Mei dismounted and stepped over to M.k. but another voice cut you off.

"Why spoil the surprise? Now hand the key over and quit wasting my time."

Mei and m.k shared a look then launched at a woman dressed all in red with...were those horns?

What had Mei gotten her self into?!

A very short battle commenced and then Mei and m.k were thrown into a cement wall cracking it upon impact. And your temper flared.

Red Son, as M.k had called him, scooped up the key and raced towards the woman.

"Oh no you don't!" You yelled summoning a small blast of fire you launched it Infront of Red Son. Except it wasn't small. Your anger had stoked the fire making them burst into a massive wall of black flame.

Red Son stumbled to a halt with a gasp and the woman turned a glare on you. But after a second her eyes widened.

"Y/n?"

Red Son summoned his own flames and turned his own glare at you, only to freeze when the woman spoke once again.

"Red Son. Come."

Red Son growled but burst into orange flames and jumped your barrier.

You readied another spell but at that moment the woman waved her fan and the wind picked up behind you and lifted you off the ground. You felt it pin your arms against your sides.

"No! Y/n!" Mei yelled pushing debris off her and running forward.

You squeezed your eyes shut and tensed for impact expecting to be thrown against some thing. The winds pulled you forward at alarming speed and then heat exploded around you.

You waited for pain but felt none. Slowly you blinked only to find yourself in what looked to be an underground base with a glowing blue...was that a casket?!

"Mother what are you-"

The wind dropped you then and you attempted to run but two robotic bulls grabbed your arms holding you fast.

Just then the woman walked over to you her arms folded behind her back.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked musingly.

You struggled.

"A kidnapper?" You huffed sarcastically.

"How dare you! You insolent little-" Red Son growled only to pause when the woman held up her hand.

"I am princess Iron Fan." She touched her hand to her chest. "I knew your mother."

Suddenly you froze. Memories you didn't understand and couldn't piece together flashed through your mind but just as quickly as they came they vanished.

"Liar." You spat.

Something changed in Lady Iron fan's gaze then. For a moment you almost thought it was hurt but it vanished far too quickly for you to be certain.

"Take her away. I'll see to this later. For now Red Son take your father the key."

"No!" You shouted and struggled more fervently now as the bull clones dragged you away.